Will I find a girlfriend in college?

I'm 17 going on 18 amd I've never had a girlfriend. I haven't even kissed a girl. I only a two friends that are girls and they both have BFs. All my guy friends have GFs, even my shy, nerdy friend has a girlfriend. I thought I was good looking and my friend say I have a good personality (I'm really funny). I was wondering will I get a girlfriend in college? I feel lonely and I've been invited on two double dates, but I had to say no cause I don't have a girlfriend. Thanks

What Girls Said 1

• Don't worry about it, you'll find someone soon enough, don't be racing into a relationship just for the sake of it, because girls can be a bit time consuming and confusing, and that's coming from a girl. Relationships just take work and it will all just seem to fall into place, in the end, it will work out, look at it in away that there's somebody for everybody :)

What Guys Said 1

• Save it man. Its a lot of work and very rarely do the first girlfriends work out. Don't worry just do your thing, don't BS them and go after the girls once you are in college I have faith you will find one so no sweat.