How do you make a friend, your boyfriend?

Lao I've fallen for a friend of mine who I know half a year now. We get along all the time flirt, have a lot of common interests, laugh a lot together, notices my style changes, calls me pretty, and offers me his stuff to sleep in wen I sleep over. Comments I smell nice after takin a shower. And doesn't pull away when I lean on him when we're sittin next to eachother. Anyway. Im not sure how he feels about me, Im not sure what to do next to move this along. I've asked a friend to ask him indirectly about his feelings.

Most Helpful Guy

• Likes you. It's so evident it hurts.
    Kiss him.

• Uh, what? Friendly?
      I'd never do ALL that stuff to be friendly. Not even if I were gay, which I'm not.
      At "Offers me his stuff to sleep in" I was sold.

• I'm not sure what he thinks. What I AM sure of, though, is that if you asked him out/to be your boyfriend/to marry you/to have sex forever and ever with pretty please and a cherry on top,
      Well he wouldn't say no.

• XD ok haha thanks

What Guys Said 9

• if you're getting good vibes then take your actions a baby step further or just talk to him about it.

• he doesn't lean, or avoids u... maybe he likes u then... guess u should take da risk mentionin it to him :)

• Ask him directly is he wouldn't mind more than friends...

• by callin him dude, doesn't mean friendzoned...

• "when you sleep over"... You sleep over with him? Just invite him into your bed, or invite yourself into his bed.

• Well if you're me, you pour your heart out to her and she says she "rides solo" but wants to be friends. Good luck!

• ... I love you too friend.

• Invite him back to your place, and take it from there in private.

• Try having sex, that normally puts everything out in the open. Both figuratively and literally.

What Girls Said 5

• If you want your friend to see you as girlfriend, you need to make him see you as the best potential girlfriend ever. Make even more of an effort than you normally would to make him feel special and valued. Support him in everything he does, and compliment him regularly. The right compliment will help to strengthen your bond.

Always make a point to protect the qualities that originally brought you two together as friends, and make sure he knows that you are always there for him to discuss his issues or problems as you did as a friend.

• Get comfortable with them as a friend and then ask them out.

• he may not be honest with your friend in the fear it would make things awkward between the two of you if they tell you.. Try talking to him on his own in person or texting, tell him how you feel ! Be brave. He will either tell you your friendship is stronger than his feelings for you and you can move on or will tell you he likes Lyon back!

• What type of sexual compliments?

• Ok Not like extreme stuff ur right but I mean like : looking sexy.. And then he'll start giggling or smthn all jokey after for example

• Of course he likes u and its ur fault u didn't notice -_- so stop calling him dude or whatevwr and start considering him as the guy u like so know how to act around him

• How do I know he's not just enjoying the few flirts and is teasing me like a friend and being generous and hospitable, ? Thank you for your opinion though