What do u think when a girl u have only just started dating replies to your text in: a) 2 minutes b) 20 minutes c) 2 hours d) 12 hours or d) 24 hours?

Please answer from a) to d) :)

Once I get plenty of responses I will give you my answer to the question :)
Agh sorry 24 hours should be e not d haha

14

Most Helpful Guy

• a - YES! What a lass!
    b - cool, she might be trying to play hard to get or is busy, will calm down the flirtiness
    c - ok, she's being silly since she has been online on whatsapp often enough. bit of a bit**
    d - is she a joke? she thinks she's all that doesn't she.
    e- 24 hours, she is playing games and loves attention

f - more than 24 hrs, e. g. a week - she is seriously disrespectful. Texting takes about 30 seconds to a minute at most.

Could you help me on mine pls? Very confused by this girl: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1496547-why-does-my-attention-seeker-whore-female-friend-not-want-me-to-meet

What Guys Said 13

• A) She has free time and wants to chat
    B) She's doing something and wants to chat when she's free
    C) She got busy and replied when she got the chance
    D) She's forgot to reply
    E) She forgot to reply and I'm not gonna initiate any conversation anymore cause she forgot about me.

• a) great
    b) must be busy/hasn't checked phone
    c) busy
    d) doesn't feel like talking and/or busy, meh whatever
    e) annoyed at her, a simple "sorry talk soon" would suffice.

• Why are women so fixated on this bullshit of "is he going to think I am desparate"...
    Posts like this are so frustrating to see. The faster you reply to anything the better. he thinks your polite and interested, that is all.

• A) "Awww she must really like me!" B) "Wow she must be interested!" C) "Hmmm maybe she is interested? Maybe she just was doing something at the moment?" D) "Either she isn't that interested, or she just was busy all day" E) She must not be that interested. I'll give her some more time, but its not looking good for me".

• A) wants to chat but doesn't wana seem too needy so she waits at least 2 mins
    B) she only replies to me to be nice and not seem totally uninterested
    C) she only talks when she has time
    12 h and up means she just talks when she's bored... or just wants to stay in contact but nothing more

• a) ok
    b) ok
    c) ok
    d) ok
    d) hmmm... maybe she had a really busy day or forgot to charge her phone or left it at home or didn't look at or whatever. I'm not worrying about it.

• a) cool she's not too slow to respond
    b) she must be a bit busy
    c) she must have been out or watching a movie
    d) she must not care to check her phone ever
    e) i am prepare for a story, sitting here with popcorn kicked back, OR what the hell? did i offend her?

this all being from the perspective of a 18 year old that talk to girls his age

• so is D 12 or 24 hours?

• 12. 24 hours should be e sorry.

• Seriously there is nothing much to b worried about but I'd be noticing this after a few hours, in which case it may or wouldn't matter anymore.

• No opinion, I'd be noticing this after a few hours, in which case it wouldn't matter anyway.

• A for sure B if she's busy C if she's sleeping D never

• It doesn't matter. It used to but it cause me stress

• a), b), or c) I think she much have just gotten around to having time to text me back.

e) makes me think she is playing games, or is not interested but is trying to be polite.