Issues with boyfriends friends being disrespectful to me?

Sorry this is so long, I could probably write a novel if I had too. Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about a year now, and about 4 months in he met a new friend.

Ever since he has met this new friend, the friend seems to be extremely disrespectful to our relationship. When we were having a very rough patch and on the edge of breaking up his friend brought over all these girls to his house and was trying to get him to do things with them.

That was about six months ago, and now after a break up for a few weeks and a distroyed trust his friend still seems to do sneaky things. My boyfriend treats me like gold, always there when I need him... Basically does everything a good boyfriend should do. But now because our trust is destroyed it is hard for me to let him just go out on boys nights, and his friend is now bugging him and saying he is "whipped" and will just do whatever I want.

While we were on a rough time patch and his friend brought all these girls over my boyfriend ended up cheating on me and that is why we broke up for a while. Now this girl is physco towards me and basically will do anything to ruin my life. The other night, him and his friend went on this "boys" night and I got a text from a girl trying to tell me he kissed her (but she is best friends with the girl that wants to ruin my life so I think she was making it up, most of her story didn't add up). Then, the next night his friend tried to get him to go out again and he ditched them for me, and my boyfriend later found out that his friend invited the girl that wants to ruin my life.

Anyways, my boyfriends friend just seems to do everything to break us up and I don't know what to do because he is so disrespectful to our relationship. He is always one of those very controlling guys that the other friends would never stand up to and put him in his place. Not to mention, my boyfriends best friends are sketchy and trashy... While I don't fit in with that group at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry but I have no sympathy. a lot great guy's out there. I repeatedly date disrespectful men, the problem is you. All these women crying because they keep dating douches when they overlook great guys. Date a cheater he will cheat, date a woman beater then he will beat etc. Jesus girl have some pride.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't have taken him back if I was you. His friend might've brought the girls over but he didn't make your boyfriend cheat on you. If you don't trust him anymore you should end it because a relationship without trust is pointless

• Babe it was too long just try to sort things off and tell yur boyfriend abut this.

What Girls Said 1

• Honey you are both young. Explore and be fickle! And definitely don't stand for his crap!!! Sounds like a cheat and a liar if ya ask me. But you both are so young so I can't blame him. Either the feelings of love are there or they aren't