Guys, when is the best time to ask about being exclusive?

So me and this guy have known each other a few years and we've recently said we both like each other in a more than friends way. We both flirt a lot (like quite R rated) but to be honest I have no clue where we both stand. We live really far away from each other but I see him every few months (due to his work is travelling). I was going to ask him if we could go on a date sometime? But should I ask if we should exclusive date? Or would that be too much of me to ask so soon in our relationship? If so when do I bring up bring exclusive? I'm worried he might think we're just f buddy's :(

6

Most Helpful Guy

• after some dates at least... maybe 3-4 :)

What Guys Said 5

• If you don't want to be just his f buddy. You should ask him the next time you go out with him! Yeah, that's right. Then if he agree then u'r committed if not then it's up to you whether to continue being f buddy or not.

• The moment your realize you don't want to be without them :D

• it doesn't seem like you see him frequently enough or live close enough to him to be able to ask him to be exclusive without him thinking it's a bad deal.

He only sees you every few months and he travels a lot... if he really likes you he might say yes, but considering everything you said, it sounds to me like it's a long shot.

• Hmm... Ask him if he's interested in girls or is seeing anyone and then lead him on if he isn't. You don't want to say "hey, let's go on a date" because he would see you as desperate.

• When you know that you yourself want to be exclusive. Then watch him like a hawk. Men cheat if you let them