Scared!!!! Need help!

I have been in love with this guy for 5 years I will call him Mark. We have never dated, but have hooked up in the past. Our families are very close and we see each other a lot. 3 years ago he told me he was in love with me and wanted me to leave the guy I was dating. I brushed him off and I'm still dating the same guy. Mark and I always dis who ever the other is dating. I saw Mark 3 months ago when my family spent the weekend at his families house. My current guy didn't join us. At first Mark and I flirted uncontrollably. There was a lot of getting to close but not actually doing anything (almost kissing and pulling back, locking ourselves in the room together and getting hot only to pull away) and by the end of the weekend we were talking sh*t to each other and fighting. He told me I needed to leave the guy I was with because he wasn't good for me, but I have a child with the guy and said I wanted to try and work things out. So Mark left the house to go spend the night with another girl. It was horrible! I don't understand if he still cares for me or if he just wanted a fling. I considered leaving my current guy to see if something still existed between Mark and I. I mean I act like a complete idiot with Mark. There is so much chemistry its crazy. And everyone says he acts the same around me. People joke that were perfect for each other. I just need someone else to tell me if I'm living in a fantasy or if he might feel the same. Please give me some advice.

What Guys Said 2

• With the child in the situation, it makes this answer difficult - *puts on superman cape*

No longer are you allowed fantasies and "dejavu" etc- you must do what's right for the child. Who would be a better father figure for your child, the boring and bland Mark A or the new-revised Mark B (Yes I understand these are different men)

Mark B = Fun, interesting, passion, chemistry

Mark A = ","

So therefor, make your decision - do you want to let the guy you argue with but have good chemistry for be "one of the fatherly" roles or do you want the original father with yourself; granted, regardless of the choice- you will be right. This is your life and as the mother of your child- you can legally make decisions for that child until they are 18; however, what is morally correct to yourself and fair for the child as well?

The answer seems apparent to me, but then again I don't have a child ^_^

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

"Where do you see yourself in 10 years" <-- think about that.

• Is the only reason you are still with the current guy because you have a child with him?

• Sort of. Having a child with him plays a big part in our relationship. We have a lot of problems. So I thought maybe I was trying to see something in Mark to get out of my current relationship, but I'm not sure. I'm trying to salvage my current relationship for my son. It's very difficult because I think about Mark alot, and I wonder what it would be like to be with him instead!

• Remember that the grass is not always greener on the other side. Further to your happiness, you have to consider your son's well being as well.

What Girls Said 0