Does going on dates from dating sites make you feel as odd as it does me? Do you have any good stories?

I mean I enjoy meeting people and what not but its a little weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• not at all... if dating sites r yer only option... fine :)

What Guys Said 2

• Yes I have done it twice and found it odd. it was fun and I'm glad I done it but I wouldn't do it again lol.

• No it is just a different way of meeting people - No stories

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah lol not knowing them at all an first meeting awkward

• A little, but most of them went well.

There was one guy, though. Our whole date he was inhaling some kind of drug. No idea what it was, but every 10 mins he'd take something out of his pocket and breathe it in. Then he wonders why I don't want to get in his car and have him drive us to the river nearby. A guy I just met who's apparently using drugs, I mean... not happening lol.

• That sounds scary, if that happened to me I would get up and walk out of the date then drive my car all over town so he didn't know where I lived and then go home and shower. Lol

Most of my dates have gone well, they just seem to get really attached to me and I feel bad about it afterwards. Not that they aren't nice or something I'm just not ready.

• Yeah, we met for coffee, so I just tried to politely cut it short. I don't think he was actually dangerous, but still. Definitely was not interested after that lol.

I get that. I got a lot more experience figuring out how to nicely turn someone down.