Why did my girlfriend cheat on me with a guy who looks like he has worse disability?

me and my girlfriend both have a mild learning disabilty we were together for two years I really loved this girl but she was a basket case she cheated on me with this guy who looks like he has worser disabilitys then me.
I was mad whe i found out.

I treated this girl better then her other bfs.

Most Helpful Guy

• People cheat for one reason: because they're shitty people.

To look at it a little more psychologically, people almost never actually cheat up, they sleep with someone less than the person they are in a relationship with. This is because they want to feel like they have the power, or have the upperhand in that relationship, because they want to feel like they are the better person in the relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• She didn't appreciate the things you were offering to her. Some people are just ungrateful.

What Guys Said 4

• maybe she doesn't care about any form of disability? ;)

• who knowns man she loves him more than you do.
    Disablities don't matter if it is true love.
    If you still want to be with that girl show her that you are the man in her life.
    good luck!

• Nice guys finish last. Simple logic 👌🏼
    Nvr believe in chivalry ir else u will be taken forr granted. Gurls luv the fun type so be a jerk and treat'em like dirt cuz thats the kinda "Fun Relationship" that gurls would LUV to be in. Nvr forget..

• i think its because worser upset her