Why do guy have to do all the work?

I hate this bs, we have to do everything please a women, we got come up pick up line, break the ice, dress nice, act nice, ask for the date, pay for the date, got to be confident, nice, smart, funny, fit, educated, good job, and the stupid list go on and on but in the end what hell girl got to offer than being shy and act dumb

Most Helpful Girl

• It is misunderstood, work should be split 50:50, if she does nothing in return (sex does not count), it is not good at all

What Girls Said 2

• Ha I am guilty of shy but not dumb I have also approached guys before but yeah I look to the guy to approach an I don't know why maybe you can help by telling me it's ok to break ice too as I wouldn't want to seem easy or anything that's my reason. I mean I've liked a guy a year now not told him but think it's hard to when you been hurt a lot opening up is harder then ever for me. Is there a girl you like or?

• You don't "have" to do anything at all.

What Guys Said 7

• I 200% agree with you guys stereotypically do all the work. If she does small things in return I know she's a keeper.

• Amen brother. Women always think that it is so great being a man, that we have all of the power. Maybe, but we also do the work.

• We may have to do that type of work, but that's nothing compare to giving birth and sacrificing a year worth being pregnant, and that is just a scratch in the surface.. there are many more.

• hah... bro who told u dat?

that's not so relevant aactually :)

• If you not confident you fail, if you look bad you fail, if you are boring, you fail, if you are mean or jerk you fail, if you are too shy you fail. But girl don't have do shit

• From experience

• You don't have to do a lots of those things but regardless women can have all the same things that men have.

• It is rough man. I feel your pain. What is worse is when you go through all of this and the something ends up going wrong with you and the girl. Then you start all over again.

• You must be going after some garbage women.