Girls would you get with me despite my acne scars :/ (Pictures included) I feel helpless.. newly form pimple on my nose lol so tellme?

• Yes i would!
  • No too ugly and gross!
PLEASE BE REAL HONEST! I dont need any of your pity's. Keep them to yourself..
More

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not so bad. I wouldn't mind going out with you but you have to do something with that lol

• What do you expect me to do?

• Yes i would change my ways for you if you were next to me 🌹

• Hahah hankuk saram! Anyeong

What Girls Said 10

• I know you! You asked this question before.
    I will say that again, DON'T WORRY! If I knew you in real life and you made me fall for you, it would not be the acne that would stop me. And you're actually cute

• Lol.. how do you know its me? Im amazed 💗

• I don't know, but I recognized you at that moment :)
      by the way, I knew a friend who used to have a lot of scars and acne a few years ago when he was 16, and now it just seemed to disappear (he's 20 now). You don't even notice it. Maybe with you happens the same! (;

• IT'S ABOUT THE PERSONALITY

• Certainly not.

• try a honey and cinnamon facial and no i dont think it is a big deal

• I would , it s not that bad believe me :) dont let it bring you down and please smile , you ll look friendlier and more attractive smiling

• You aren't my type so no

• No i wouldn't get with you.

• I like honesty 👊🏻

• The acne isn't appealing, but the face under it is kinda cute. Don't know anything about your personality or interests, so I dunno if I'd go out with you, but I wouldn't say no just 'cause of that.

• So does that mean i still have a chance at life with you 💘
      Or am i being delusional 😢

• Is that a compliment? I guess i should feel love and special than 💏

• It's a "chin up and keep trying". Calling you kinda cute was a compliment. @Kim-chan is right, though -smiling does make people look more attractive.

• you're cute!

• Baby you make my heart... cry out to you 😳

• Yes i would. Your acne doesn't look that bad so don't worry :)

• So you would give me a chance? 😨

• Lol see most girls would so don't worry :)

• I think they are lying to give me hope :P

What Guys Said 5

• they r visible... but i believe some gals wouldn't care :)

• My future... my goals.. im DOOM! 😱

• there is the thing called made fromt he slime of a snail that takes away scars by like 60% applied daily I used it and it worked look into scar removal creams and stop picking at your face bro. They are hardly noticeable but I'm telling you this because if you lose em you won't be self consious anymore0- bro tip

• Scar removal cream is just a waste.. i bought one and it doesn't work. Fake ads scam you for cash -_-

• I had one bought here in puerto rico called "baba de caracol" dude that shit erased my scars like 60% it was like magic try finding it online and give it a shot it won't make them fade 100% tho so dont expect miracle but something is something

• They are not that bad, I was expecting worse.

• Its scars though.. and its not pretty 😭

• There will be plenty of girls who won't mind

• My brotha key! ?

• You'll be alright man, men aren't supposed to be pretty and smooth, unless they're in a boyband, but those are boys, not men.