Do you think it is a waste of time searching for older women on OkCupid?

I run a 38-52 search a lot even though I am in my mid 20's... obviously it makes more sense to be with a girl close to my age... but older women turn me on a lot and I like the idea of being in a relationship with some of them.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a waste of time because you're going to learn a thing or two from this experience.

The truth of the matter is, not many people can tell you exactly what's going to happen, because we don't know you and we don't know the women you're soliciting.

We could say that most women prefer men their age or older due to matching levels of maturity and ambitions. There might even be empirical evidence supporting this claim. But that doesn't determine YOUR outcome, because there's always a chance and humans don't operate purely based on probability (although we try).

What Girls Said 3

• OkCupid per se is a monumental waste of time.

• Why? And why so secretive?

• Because online dating is fucking stupid. I'm anon out of fear of being talked to by creepers.

• Mean to say... and some of us don't have lives. where else do you meet people?

• it's not a waste of time.

• not at all if thats what you want

What Guys Said 2