Should I try to talk to her again?

So there's this girl i've been talking to ( only through texts) and i think i started to love her and i really liked talking to her but sometimes i kept asking a lot of questions just to keep the conversation going and one time i told her i had a dream about her and told her about it she laughed but when i asked what was funny she didn't answer so i asked again and she got angry and said i ask a lot and that she hates people who ask a lot , i told her that if the ammount of questions meant something it was that i thought she was interesting and wanted to know her more but if that made her mad i'm not doing it anymore and i told her that after we finish our final exams she won't see me or hear from me ever again and that she wouldn't care anyways. It's been a week now and i haven't said a word but i just don't want it to end like this and i'm thinking of trying to talk to her again , should i do this and if i should how can i do that after what i said?
sorry for the essay.

Most Helpful Girl

• How did you meet this girl? And did you ever actually ask her out? You didn't mention how long you'd been texting with her, but honestly, if I had some guy texting me for more than 2 weeks asking me all sorts of questions, etc, who I haven't even gone out with, I'd be a little annoyed and, frankly, creeped out. Especially since you say you think you started to love her - dude, you don't fall in love with someone you only talk to through text... you cannot physically build a connection. You may be infatuated with the image of her that you have in your head, but you don't love her.

• I met this girl in school , i don't really talk to girls a lot , she said she used to be friendly or try to joke or talk to me and that i'd shy away from her so she stopped doing it , we know each other from about a year , we started talking a month and half ago , i asked her before if my questions were creept or annoying , she said they weren't creepy or annoying but sometimes they are many and she can't answer all of them.
      thanks for your opinion anyways

What Girls Said 2

• yes, you should.

• And how would i do that after telling her i won't talk to her again XD
      seriously any suggestions?

• i think you should leave her be

• was it my fault it was never my intention to make her angry? She was the only girl i talked to , i never wanted it to end this bad

What Guys Said 3

• Let it simmer, and she took offense because she thought you were mad. Also you seem unsure about yourself don't try to force something especially a conversation, people pick up on that and it pisses them off. Secondly you have to allow them to ask questions, there's more to a conversation than grilling the person, that could be another reason why she is pissed off. Regardless best of luck and here's some stuff to think about.

• I wasn't mad tbh , and i wasn't always the one asking she would ask sometimes too , thanks for your help anyways

• Thank you so much

• You are welcome and good luck

• wait dude... how did u meet her?

anyway if she's angry... better stop texting for some days :)

• I just know her from school

• i dont think this is a good idea

• if it's okay to ask , why?