Should I try to talk to her again?

So there's this girl i've been talking to ( only through texts) and i think i started to love her and i really liked talking to her but sometimes i kept asking a lot of questions just to keep the conversation going and one time i told her i had a dream about her and told her about it she laughed but when i asked what was funny she didn't answer so i asked again and she got angry and said i ask a lot and that she hates people who ask a lot , i told her that if the ammount of questions meant something it was that i thought she was interesting and wanted to know her more but if that made her mad i'm not doing it anymore and i told her that after we finish our final exams she won't see me or hear from me ever again and that she wouldn't care anyways. It's been a week now and i haven't said a word but i just don't want it to end like this and i'm thinking of trying to talk to her again , should i do this and if i should how can i do that after what i said?
sorry for the essay.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How did you meet this girl? And did you ever actually ask her out? You didn't mention how long you'd been texting with her, but honestly, if I had some guy texting me for more than 2 weeks asking me all sorts of questions, etc, who I haven't even gone out with, I'd be a little annoyed and, frankly, creeped out. Especially since you say you think you started to love her - dude, you don't fall in love with someone you only talk to through text... you cannot physically build a connection. You may be infatuated with the image of her that you have in your head, but you don't love her.

0|0
    0|0
    • I met this girl in school , i don't really talk to girls a lot , she said she used to be friendly or try to joke or talk to me and that i'd shy away from her so she stopped doing it , we know each other from about a year , we started talking a month and half ago , i asked her before if my questions were creept or annoying , she said they weren't creepy or annoying but sometimes they are many and she can't answer all of them.
      thanks for your opinion anyways

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• yes, you should.

0|0
    0|0
    • And how would i do that after telling her i won't talk to her again XD
      seriously any suggestions?

• i think you should leave her be

0|0
    0|0
    • was it my fault it was never my intention to make her angry? She was the only girl i talked to , i never wanted it to end this bad

What Guys Said 3

• Let it simmer, and she took offense because she thought you were mad. Also you seem unsure about yourself don't try to force something especially a conversation, people pick up on that and it pisses them off. Secondly you have to allow them to ask questions, there's more to a conversation than grilling the person, that could be another reason why she is pissed off. Regardless best of luck and here's some stuff to think about.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wasn't mad tbh , and i wasn't always the one asking she would ask sometimes too , thanks for your help anyways

• Show All
    • Thank you so much

• You are welcome and good luck

• wait dude... how did u meet her?

anyway if she's angry... better stop texting for some days :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I just know her from school

• i dont think this is a good idea

0|0
    0|0
    • if it's okay to ask , why?