Do you think virigns should stick to dating other virgins and nonvirgins dating other nonvirgins?

How do you feel about this issue in general?

Most Helpful Girl

• Come on, that makes zero sense.
    Plus there's nothing wrong with sharing your experience with someone who's less experienced! How else is anyone ever going to learn anything?

What Girls Said 14

• You do what you want. I personally am dating fellow virgins. Just because I am saving myself and expect the same from my spouse. So therefore it wouldn't make much sense for me to date someone who ISN'T saving himself, now would it?

But if you don't care about that then you do what (who) you want.

• I don't think so. I think everyone should just date whomever they like. .

• I'm uncomfortable with virgin hunters. I'm uncomfortable with people who view women as unclean/damaged when they are no longer virgins. However, that does not mean that a person who is dating someone who happens to be a virgin is inherently evil or a creep.

• "Virginity" doesn't exist, there is no point to this.

• No, that doesn't really make sense.
    One should date whoever they want.
    I'm a virgin. But that doesn't mean I would date other virgins. I don't really care if a guy is virgin or not.

• I have my own preference , don't really care what others do when it comes to that.

• Yeah I guess because a non virgin (guy) wouldn't know how to act around a virgin girl they'd probably go way to fast and it'd be uncomfortable

• If I was a virgin, I'll only date virgins.

• No, I disagree. I think people should date whoever they want.

• :) people should date whoever they like

• I think people should date who they want.

• It doesn't matter

• really just depends on their preferences

• Ummm , that would not work. And sounds stupid as fuck

What Guys Said 6

• I think everyone should shut the f**k up and accept that people got prefferences.
    Some might only want virgins, and i think that's ok if the person is a virgin too.
    Some want a more experienced partner, and that's ok too.

The only thing you need to keep in mind is to hold yourself to the same standard you demand of your partner.

• I think people should date whoever they think will make them the happiest/most comfortable.

For me I would prefer to be with another virgin or at least someone who can still count all her partners on one hand. So preferably less than 3.

Either that or I'd want to have a view casual friends with benefits relationships to gain experience before settling down.

I don't know I don't like the idea of someone being my first and ONLY if I'm not also theirs or at least close to it. Id feel bad for having Essentially waiting for someone who didn't do the same for me. So personally Id definitely feel more comfortable with someone inexperienced otherwise I think I'll regret not testing the waters at least a little bit.

so basically if my first time is going to be within a relationship then I'd prefer a more modest girl. However if I end up deciding to just join the"hookup culture" and have a friend with benefits then I'd prefer an experienced girl.

• it reallydoesn't matter ^_^

• I feel like its a cute idea but relationships shouldn't be based on weather you are a virgin or not its more of a compatibility issue. If say there was a heavy age difference then yes, I don't think it is ok

• what the hell is wrong with you? :D whats so bad about being a virgin or not concerning dating?

Does being a virgin mean you are less worth? Are you a different race by being a virgin? NO of course not

• Yes I really think of this it will make them equally and make them discover new things together,