Am I communicating too much?

She likes me, we have been talking for a month. I asked her on a date for this weekend and she said yes. But I feel like I am initiating way more than she is, maybe I am doing too much? What should I do so I don't push her away, I am not trying to suffocate her! I only messege once maybe twice a day.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just back off a little to see where y'all stand. I initiated all the contact with my by and thought he didn't care, when I called he was so dull and he barely replied to my texts so I quit call/texting/ or going to see him. Then yesterday I called to ask him something and he didn't wanna get off the phone. Then he Said I haven't been coming around and that he had something for me, but he said he couldn't give it me cause I've been missing. So I went over and he didn't have anything for me, all we did was flirting and play fight. So my experience is once I backed off then he missed and wanted me. It's crazy how that works.

• that's what i am going to do. It's hard cause ALL i want is to hang out and play fight or to hear about her day. We are in the same situation lol, except im a guy.

• Lol we are just alike

What Girls Said 1

• You are fine.

What Guys Said 2

• if u initiate more, then there's not mnuch interest from her side... give her some break :)

• Radio silence for a bit... See if she is just as into you...