She's way out of his league. Will they last?

There's this couple I knew that seem like an odd pair. She's gorgeous and super tall. He's not that attractive and like 6 inches shorter then her. She's your average good Christian girl, he's a guitarist in a local somewhat popular metal band. She doesn't smoke or drink. He does.

She doesn't even seem the type who would listen to rock. let alone practically brag about how she won VIP passes to some rock concert. Or how she does horror special effects makeup as a hobby. I'm calling BS on it.

She seems to much like the good girl next door

Most Helpful Guy

• I have dated someone who's taller than I am. I'm about 5'5" and she about 5'75" and people were very judgmental about our relationship. We didn't really care about it too much, but that relationship didn't really lasts; it only lasted for about 2 months or so. The point is, if you're attractive to someone and you really care about them, some people can actually look past height differentials. People have also said in the past that she was way out of my league; one time when I was going in the bathroom, a guy approach her and said "Why are you even with this loser?" "Is he rich or something?" "You can do so much better than he is". She slapped him right in his stupid face.

What Guys Said 6

• They're not gonna last... The Christian and smoking/drinking thing just did it. She's probably gonna be in for a lot of hurt too unless that man is willing to change.

• How is she out of his league?
    They can last and maybe she's a good influence on him.
    Why does it matter about their physical appearance? If they have chemistry it can work.

• how is that not a good "fit"? what is a good "fit" first of all? SInce she seems to be pretty from your point of view does she haveto fall in love/ date someone who is as good looking? does someone who is super smart have to avoid to fall in love with someone who has not a good education?

in all cases the answer is NO... simply NO

• if they like each other... sure :)

• That's up to them to decide.

• Sometimes people just click. And if they are happy together why worry?

What Girls Said 6

• TBH, it's not really your business. They obviously see something in one another.

• Enh, maybe. I feel like this is the plot of every Nick Sparks novel ever though.

• Tbh it's not really anyone's say whether they last or not. Opposites can attract. If they like each other they like each other.

• It is what it is

• they might last

• if they like each other.