6 dates and seems into me. Very gentlemanly. So why is he still talking to another girl (girls?) ?

I recently met a guy online. I wasn't really looking for anything serious but he seemed nice and normal so we met up. We've been on 6 real dates (dinner, concert, bowling, movies) which is uncommon these days. He always pays and even invited me to a show that is over a month away. He didn't even try to kiss me the first 3 dates. He texts me at least once daily to see how I am or make plans for the next time. So far everything seems really good. I'm not looking to make him my boyfriend right away and would like to go slow. However I can see on social media he is in touch with one other girl quite frequently who I think he met on the same dating site. I don't see how he would have time to see her with his busy schedule and our 2-3 dates a week. But I am just wondering why he would continue to stay in touch with her when it seems like he is into me?

Most Helpful Girl

• he's not ready to settle down then.

What Guys Said 2

• "I'm not looking to make him my boyfriend right away and would like to go slow."

are you sure about that? looks as though the green eyed monster is starting raise its ugly head.

He is still single so he's probably keeping his options open. after all, it may not work out with you if you're giving him the wrong signals. If you want him, take him.

• Very helpful to me... he is giving me time and we appear as if we are together as others he's just not happy where he is in life. He stays close bc he doesn't want to lose me. I think in his case he's keeping his open just in case I find someone else. I told him I'm open like he want me to be but he is always around. I guess I have to trust that. I told him I feel like I'm not whAt he's looking for and his response " I'm still here."

• If he isn't investing himself in you, or sharing his interest, you need to decide: Am I cheap? Am I valuable... Be valuable. Just leave him. No explanations.

What Girls Said 1

• Because you two are not exclusive so he's still keeping his options open.