How can I find a guy who likes small breasts?

How can i find a guy who likes small breasts?

they are like unicorns, where can i find one or how?

I've already had a couple guys date me and then come out that its a problem to them, im confident about my breasts but this is starting to get to me? why do men date me and then decide its a issue? i dont know how to avoid this?

34A/32B

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure how to find a man that likes small breasts. Maybe try weating clothes that do not accentuate breasts and dont wear padded bras. This will prevent men from giving men the false impression of your breasts looking bigger than they really are?

I say if you have bee stings or slightly larger then, flaunt it. I can tell you that I ADORE small breasts. I'm an A&B cup man through and through. Big breasts are just gross to me... That and women with small breasts almost always have incredible butts!!

What Guys Said 29

• Breast size becomes less important the most attractive the rest of your body is. If you work on getting in great shape overall then you will find yourself to be more attractive.

Or you could just gets boob job to jump up a cup size if it really bothers your that much.

• most guys hate fake though really? still worth it? it seems like the easy way out here...

• mine are identical and i will forgive you for your harsh words... now with a one up. I do appreciate you taking the time to chat. Even if it was hard for me to hear.

• Glad I could help. This is an advice site, and I feel like people bend the truth far too often just to be nice. People what to hear what others are honestly feeling, not something to make them feel better.

Hope your future boyfriends aren't so shallow

• me! me!

i don;t have any prob with small breasts :D

• You must have dated a lot of assholes, I can't imagine a guy not wanting to have a relationship because of the size of your breasts. What's next, they won't date you because you have curly hair? Unbelievable.
    Don't change anything, just ignore people who are too shallow to notice anything else about you but your body. They are not worth you time.

• They break up with you just because of your boobs?
    Are sure there's not other factors?

• no they didn't break up with me i broke up both times, but they will say comments to bring me down basically.

• so a skinny guy who is short would be a safe bet then right he wouldn't really be in a place to put me down i would hope?

• that wasn't really what I was trying to say.

I'm saying that while there are guys who strongly prefer girls with above average boobs, most guy will be cool with what you have as long as you're not completely flatchested.

Attraction isn't just about boobs it's about the whole package.

• lol so many guys on here admit to liking small breasts more, so they aren't like unicorns. the people in your reality probably just don't ever wanna mention it.

• because when someone says small guys think medium like 34b-32c im like 33% smaller than that

• I will give you my personal answer, I don't mind at all.

• k thanks...

• Hello!
    I have nerve met a unicorn, but I'm a guy who like small breasts. Perhaps I'm a unicorn too, I don't know.
    That's weird that you cannot find any, there's a lot, I think. Perhaps you're too restrictive on your choices for guys.

• A lot of guys do. It's just a stereotype that guys all like huge boobs. I prefer something close to a 34B, probably a 36C at the largest.

• 34b is about 33% bigger than me

• So you're what, about a 32A? Still nice. I like girls who are in good shape, so that naturally means I like girls with smaller breasts.

• 34 A but yeah

• There ard a lot of guys who like small breasts, men are much more mixed in their preferences, there are substantial numbers of guys who like and prefer every type of women, on the other hand, all women only like a couple types of guys, and the majority of guys go without a group of women who like them, so consider yourself lucky, becasue you'll definetely find a guy who likes your small breasts.

• A pretty face matters 100 times more than breast size or any other physical trait really.

• We are here haha

• I prefer small natural breasts instead of big fake breasts and 32 B isn't even that small. I just googled it and I'm not sure if it's true but it said Mila Kunis is a 32 B. A lot of guys think she's hot

• Here is a little fact women with small breasts are great at sports and other physical activities ! :D

• There's plenty of people that like all naturals or small breast. So yah.. right here

• i LOVE small breasts

• I don't have any problems with small breasts, but I am taken so I can't help you there though maybe mentioning that we exist will make you feel more confident so there you go. :).

• I feel like there are a lot of guys who like smaller...

• A lot of guys like small breasts including me, well not that I have a problem with any size.

• you can find here

• Here i am. I have declared my opinions before about small breasts.

• they obvs idiots mate dont worry im sure your fine!!

• I like them

• There are so many guys who DON'T EVEN CARE about what kind of breasts you have. For example me, come date me :D

• ok "anon" you are my true love :D

• you're anon too! shame on you

• Just get a nice ass!

• i'm your man. i;m fetished with small breasts.

• Try a short guy, perhaps he feels ypur pain.

• i hope so i like short guys for this reason actually, I've given that some thought

• I like C cups and smaller and so do lots of guys. dont worry

• That is shallow of a guy to not like you just because of your breast size. If that is the reason they left you, then they weren't worth your time. You deserve better than that

• I like boobs of all sizes don't matter to me.

• I don't care about breast size, I don't even look at boobs.

What Girls Said 12

• Haha I'd like to know where those guys are at too! Though because I'm petite, 32/B seems pretty proportionate, just small. Xp

• haha that's my size too but my boyfriend actually like smaller breasts, it stays more perky and is easier to grab. most guys think small breasts are cute lol

• Hey that's good to hear!

• WesTheGuru

read his comments above... not very nice to say

• You just keep looking. There's lots out tehre!

• don't go looking for them they will come to you. A man who is interested in you will find his way to you small breast or large. But if you still decide to talk to people especially online let them be aware before you decide to move forward to a date cause I'd hate to date a guy and give myself a chance to like him then get rejected.

• you make it sound horrible but i see your point...

• no it's not horrible love not at all but you make it seem like it is impossible to find a guy who will accept you and it really isn't. I know a guy a close friend of mines he is a total cutie and he is right now seeing a girl who completely flat chested and he doesn't care. cause it wasn't her body he liked about her but her personality and who she was if they like that I'm pretty sure they will accept you exactly how you are.

• Look for the ones who rejected big breasts?

Being serious, it's not like they go to a special club. They are normal people you meet them in normal situations like you do anyone else. Sorry to burst your bubble.

• i think they are what they are and if you have them you're fine, dw

though really, "sorry, your boobs are too small, i can't do this anymore"
    they must be really lame

• Most guys like small breasts. Also they're cuter and more efficient. Guys love them, women live them. They're just nice, I'd rather have them than big boobs

• They're everywhere. I don't have the biggest tits in the world but the guys I have dated were all hot.

• I'm 32B and I have met lots of guys who can't take their eyes off mine. It has a lot to do with the way you carry yourself. If you feel good about yourself guys can see that.

• You've come to the right place ;)

• Plenty of guys on gag say they like small breasts

• They really exist. I've seen loads of them.

• Hm, just remember that unicorns can only be approached by pure women.