Short girls or tall girls?

I believe men are more attracted to shorter girls - 5"1-5"5 as opposed to taller girls 5"6+
what do you think is more attractive?

• Short
    57% (25)56% (23)56% (48)Vote
  • Tall
    43% (19)44% (18)44% (37)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|26

Most Helpful Guy

• Short girls, I'm 6'4 and I think the height difference is sorta hilarious

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 25

• I feel like I say this a lot on here, but I am 6'2 and I usually date 5'6-7 and up. Shorter than 5'5 and I just feel like I am with a kid... So I just like tall girls!

6|0
    0|0
  • Even though I'm only 5'9 myself I like tall girls as in 5'8 to 6'2 <3 I don't know why that is though. So as long as she had no problems walking around in public with a shorter guy I'd be in love LOL

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif</a>

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my choice would be taller girls.

2|0
    0|0
  • tall gals! \O/

1|0
    0|1
  • WTF is with these silly height debate question... as long as ur not taller than a guy, ur good to go -_- its not that hard to figure out this simple logic.

1|1
    1|1
    • what's wrong with being taller than a guy?

• Show All
    • Baby now? Yeah I'm not your baby. And I meant that maybe girls here would take you more seriously if you stop calling us all cuties, babes and sweeties or whatever. It's weird.

• @musicbrain5 lel i dont want anyone to take meh seriously cuz i do it for ma own humor but if its obvious question like this, than shiat will get REAL 👌🏼

• Me height or shorter = perfect.
    And I'm 5'8", and I wouldn't describe a 5'6" girl as short.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer a taller girl if i were taller, but since I'm only 5'7 it'd be kinda weird if she were taller than me

1|0
    0|1
  • Short girls. I'm 5'6'', so it just works out better if she's about 5'2'' - 5'4''.

0|0
    1|0
  • I've dated anywhere 5'1 - 5'10. I'm 6'2 so most girls are "shorter" to me. Shorter girls are adorable, and you can carry them to the bedroom easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind thr height of a girl but I would prefer tall ones if I was given thr option

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm short therefore only shorter people are attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'2" - 5'8"

0|0
    0|0
  • Man, give me a girl who's in my field of vision!

1|0
    0|0
  • All gals that live a healthy lifestyle and have a good personality

1|0
    0|0
  • short girls she has to at least be 3'2 lol

0|0
    1|0
  • I love short, chubby Mexican girls, I don't know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall women, especially when they're taller than I am. I don't really know why, I guess it's related to the fact that I like the more dominant type of woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 'em short but that is because I am only 175cm tall which is not big for a Dutch guy. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love short women. :).

0|0
    1|0
  • I prefer short ones

0|0
    1|0
  • I like shorter women, they are usually stacked and have an hourglass shape.

0|0
    5|0
  • dwarfs. mage class preferably... .

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'1 is really short, 5'3+ at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall chicks

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I'm tall, at 6'1". In my experience most guys prefer to be with short or average girls (like 5'8" and under), even the really tall guys. The ones who actually prefer tall girls seem to be few and far between.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm totally going to be biased when it comes to this one since I'm 5'1". *Clicks tall girls* They've got the best gams home slice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shorty's all the way!! ;) <3
    We're the cutest

1|3
    1|0
  • well i wish i was taller :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm quite tall at 5'9 :/ and people constantly remind me. i kinda wish i was shorter so i could be cuter but at the same, time i realize that the grass always seems greener on the other side, so I try to embrace my height as much as i can

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel guys like average or short girls best... I still wish I was 5'8

1|0
    0|0
  • Short is 5'3 and under, not 5'1 - 5'5. < - that range is short to average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls represent

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone wants to date a model.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short because then you have much more options in different height with guys.

0|0
    2|0
  • Lol at 5'1" I'm always rooting for us shorties! Tired of 5'4 girls calling themselves "short" 😒

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4 and then only thing good about being short is piggy back rides. But i didn't know 5'4 was considered short.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm 4.9' 😌😌

0|0
    1|0
  • Tall is sexier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where is the medium option?

0|0
    0|0
  • i like tall girls.