Why don't women go after only looks?

why dont women go after guys based solely on looks. i dont see how being smart, rich or confident turns girls on. I was with a guy sexually to try it out and he didn't turn me on at all, he was fat and ugly but he was really rich and confident. i would rather have sex with a broke dumb hot guy if i were a girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because smart, rich, and confident guys are good choices. You don't wanna date an idiot who can not only make you look bad, but feel bad about it. A smart guy makes smart life decisions that can really do good for his future and a possible family. A rich guy, or someone with some money at least, can make sure you're financially secure. A confident guy knows his stuff and can protect himself and you. You don't want a dumb idiot who makes decisions that 8th graders make, some poor guy who can't even afford a dollar burger, and a wimpy bitch who surely will run from a fight, even if it means losing the girl. Just stupid to go with a guy like that. Why do you want women to go with idiot guys who just happen to look good?

What Girls Said 6

• Lol I don't know cause it's not always about looks

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't guys usually complaining about girls only going after good looking guys.

This is truly a first here on gag

• You can find black sheep everywhere I guess.

• I'm not sure if he's complaining but it is hard to understand sometimes since it's not how guys normally think..

• Especially here I usually see the questions whining about girls only going for good looking guys either way I'm confused haha @hypno-trip

• It's just how we are.

• Looks may be what attracts you to someone initially but I have to be stimulated mentally to want to be with someone and a guy that is dumb as a door knob is not going to cut it

• It's all a phase every girl goes through. In the long run, keep doing what you're doing, because in ten years, all those "pretty people/ hot guys" aren't going to be good-looking anymore. You'll always have the traits, not the looks. Don't rush anything with anyone anyways, especially because of looks.

• because we don't just care about fucking alone

• reverse this to men only go for looks and you've got it.

What Guys Said 5

• Girls like material things. You need to visit Hollywood and Beverly Hills to "people watch". No further evidence will be needed. Keeping up with Mrs. Jones is more important. This includes multiple luxury vehicles, a huge house, and a husband with status that she can brag about.

Obviously, not everyone is THAT high level, but Mrs. Jones exists no matter what your socioeconomic status, and your woman is going to want to keep up with her.

• 1|0
  • coz some gals, don't care about looks only u know :-p

• A woman's body is important to making babies while a man's body is just to help the woman feel protected and safe. As long as you make her feel protected and safe sometimes that's enough and it bypasses what you visually look like.

• Because nobody does. Open your fucking eyes.