So, what exactly should I do then?

I just recently turned 24 and I'm still a virgin and I haven't even kissed or been on a date with girls. Unlike some other guys on this site, I have no isses with approaching women, I'm confident and I have good social skills. I have no problem asking girls out. Unfortunately, I still haven't found a girl and I've been doing this since Elementary school (seriously.) One of my friends said some Einstein quote which goes "The defintion of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" he told me thats a good tip and I need to look at that. So, what should I do? Just quit approaching girls altogether? Because if I keep approaching girls and keep getting the same results, it's insanity he claims. I don't need to work on my approach because I have good social skills. I think I look good too, not too shabby (my pic is below.) What is the deal? I'm confused.

So, what exactly should I do then?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried online dating? Single's parties? Meetup. com? Organizations that you enjoy helping out in?

• I have tried online dating and it didn't work. Girls didn't message back.

• I know. But some people don't meet their person until later in life. Who knows? Maybe those girls thought you were out of their league. It happens so they don't even try.

• I guess it can probably my case people meet their match later in life cause I also never ever had relationship experience before and until now I like a guy who is around my age he is divorced and single im single and no kids I dont know if he likes me biut when we met 2 months agi we hit it off good of course I just meeting him so now I consider him a friend lets see what future holds me

What Girls Said 4

• I just turned 25 and I was like you until recently. I had never gone on a date or even kissed a guy until a month ago. I tried online dating and after having no luck for like a month, I met a guy and we are now together and I have a lot more experience now (I am still a virgin though).

I don't know why you're having a hard time meeting someone, but you are a good looking guy. I thought I was hopeless and would never experience any of these things, but I managed to find someone who clicks with me. So don't give up hope. Maybe you should ask someone who knows you well why they think you have a hard time picking up girls. Honest friends can give good feedback and I can't really tell you what's wrong without knowing you and seeing how you interact with people. You might think your social skills are great, but you could be lacking in some area that allows guys to seal the deal.

• My best friend gave me advice and that's why I posted the quote in the description to my question. Basically, just quit approaching girls and "let love come to you." I should follow his advice but I don't feel like that will work either. I don't like waiting.

• I don't suggest the "let love come to you" thing. I tried that for 24 years and it didn't work. I only got approached by obnoxious guys and guys who I had no attraction to. I actively sought out guys and made an effort with the online dating thing and I found someone.

• @miaev1 Ok then... so I don't approach and it won't work, and I approach and it won't work. Nice.

• Maybe your social skills are not as good as you claim..

• I'm not socially awkward, and I know guys with worse social skills who are getting laid.

• Are you serious? You're hot !!

• I know I'm good looking and I'm serious.

• Wow you are quite good looking.. Odd that u have a problem in approaching girls. Maybe they are intimidated? I mean the virgin part is just mental dont worry about that until you really find the girl u are ready and mature enough to take that leap with. Im on the same boat but my case is more peculiar because im over 35 years old.

• See, I don't have a problem in approaching girls. I do it just fine actually. They have a problem with me for no reason.

• Well its more shocking to hear of a woman being in that situation

• @Opinionowner Where do you live? Statistics show the USA has one of the highest adult-virgin rates in the world. The only countries with more adult virgins are Asian countries.

What Guys Said 2

• what is your height?

• I'm 6'5 lol. I don't see why that matters, since one of my best friends is 5'6 and has been getting laid since high school.

• @Anonymous For a majority of tall guys that might be true but not me. I hate being 6'5 and STILL having a hard time getting laid.

• Speaking of the pain of being a virgin, I am too, and today marks 1 full year since the Elliot Rodger incident

• hi i was a virgin at 24 and now im engaged so there is hope for everyone try approaching girls and talking to them and try and get a dating coach and look at dating books

• You didn't read the description to the question, did you?

• yup i meet her at 24 and we only dated for 9 months before we got engaged and im turning 25 in June

• @Anonymous Anwyay, the point, those dating coaches are stupid. They scam people out of their money.