It occurs to me that it's possible that the reason I've never had a girlfriend is because I'm short. What do you think?

Girls who are about 5'2" or under, would you date a guy who is only 5'2"?
Check out those results. That's only girls that are my height or shorter. It's much worse when you throw in everyone else. Unless they were just giving a quick, short answer, it looks like shortness is enough to get me crossed off most people's lists.
It seems, just based on these answers (not counting the four who answered that they would date a guy regardless of this height disadvantage), that it's entirely possible that my height is the only thing holding me back. It might not be my personality, as I've feared all this time. Do you think I'm right?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to a wedding for a guy who's 5'2" next month.

What Girls Said 2

• so how tall are you?

• "It occurs to me that it's possible that the reason I've never had a girlfriend is because I like generalising dumb shit that has been repeated a thousand times. What do you think?"

I agree!

• Well, would you date a guy that short? All I have to go on is the results.

You think it's something else?

• Truly, though? No one cares about the height thing? Aside from this website, obviously... But, like, the majority of the population doesn't even care? All the name-calling and getting picked on and stuff is totally meaningless?

That's actually pretty comforting, if that's what you mean.

• NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN HEIGHT!

Maybe a shallow girl might be like "mahh" but those girls are not worth anyone's time.

So STOP IT

What Guys Said 1

• All I can say man is you got to keep having hope, I'm not that well-endowed in every typical "manly" department it sucks but I still try to keep my head high.