What do you think your baggages are?

For me, it would have to be my views upon marriage and kids. I don't necessarily believe in marriage and I'm unsure about having kids and those are some of my biggest baggages. How about you?

Since those apparently don't count as baggages, then I guess it would have to be being an ex pornstar

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were single , and had no kids , of course I'd want someone who had the same.

but if I truly cared for that person I'd consider neither baggage (marriage or kids) especially if they were divorced.

If the person had one kid I could look past it.
    But a whole football team (a lot of kids), would probably be a turn off for me no matter what.

If I lacked the experience of motherhood, that would scare me away.

What I also consider baggage would be someone who is currently struggling with an addiction of some sort.

What Girls Said 7

• I hope I answer this question right, i'm not sure if these count as baggage or what the definition of it is exactly lol

I'm very sensitive sometimes, I grew up really poor and was picked on a lot for it so I hate to see when people are materialistic and superficial and I always have to say something about it.

My grandma raised me for the most part but when I went to stay with my parents at times my dad would leave and my mom was a stay at home mom so he would leave her/us with nothing a lot of the time so I have trouble with the thought of being taken care of in a relationship. I could never be one of those women who lets a man support her or give her money at all, I could never be a housewife or a stay at home mom, I don't see anything wrong with women who do that but as far as my issues go, I would and could never put that much trust into someone else for my needs.

My parents were really abusive and a guy I liked was really emotionally abusive towards me and it kind of gave me issues so now I won't be with someone who raises their voice to me, calls me names or won't respect me as much as I think I deserve, I learned my lesson and have different standards now with the people I let in my life.

• Same as you! Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy when I say I don't want kids.

• I don't think I really have any baggage at all, honestly.

• i'm a jealous psycho bitch, -_-
    i have an eating disorder that i am recovering from so i'm really weird about food. which bugs the shit out of my boyfriend.
    i guess thats all my baggage,...

• How is that a baggage?

• Whoops, I guess it doesn't count as baggages huh since it's not past experiences or long-held ideas regarded as burdens and impediments

• I have the same beliefs, but I don't consider it baggage :)

• That's not baggage - those are just preferences.

What Guys Said 6

• • Being overweight (not obese)
    • Being more on the short side
    • Having blonde hair (as women have made it VERY clear that it is not as desirable as dark hair)
    • Being too nice
    • Being Bipolar
    • Anxiety
    • Not wanting kids
    • Being Christian and only willing to date other Christians, my options in the dating world seem to be severely limited
    • Low self esteem

• I would have never guessed most of that about you, I love your answers.

• • Being too nice
      • Being Bipolar
      • Anxiety
      • Not wanting kids
      • Low self esteem

Those lol, it's not a bad thing or anything like that, just something you don't expect or think about when you read someones answers.

• @GirlsLie
      That's true, i guess there are some things you just never know about people on here haha

• It is funny because my marriage and kids are the best thing in my life but I get where you are coming from.

• my baggages r my burgers 8)

• I tend to not trust people I don't know. I guess I think the worst of them, like they're a thief or they're gonna steal my stuff if I leave it down lol.

I guess this could also fall under paranoia.

• I guess I expect the worst/ take percussion to protect me from the worst situations? I'm always double checking the locks on my doors etc, want a big ass guard dog to watch my house, guns lol.

• I don't think I have any baggage o-o

• Im kinda a dousche to girls. I use them. Also i cheat.