Is there a stigma with dating Asian males as a caucasian?

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually had a friend tell me that she doesn't date Asian males because they have small penises. It's not the first time that I have heard that. I'm just not generally attracted to most Asians, but there are a select few exceptions. The same for mixed, black, hispanic, etc guys as far as me being attracted to them. It's not a prejudice on my part, nor does it have to do with penis size. I'm generally attracted to lighter skinned guys with certain features. I'm all about the face, eyes and hair when it comes to my initial physical attraction. Of course, that isn't the final say so when it comes to any guy. My physical attraction will be nixed once I get to know him.

• I've heard this before. Average is 5 inches according to some new study of 15 thousand cock. This whole small penis is exadurated though. Another American propaganda. Let's be honest they own major media's and they always make others look bad.

• I don't mind freckles. .. are u a ginger or just freckle prone? Also I meant in comparison to the average caucasian male. Yah that's a great approach. I think I m pretty good in bed... I mean I always deliver 1 or 2 orgasms during every average sex session... Yah parents do know things and we realize them later in life hahah.

• If only I had been able to see into the future... Haha! I'm not a ginger, so I guess freckle prone, but not really that either. I have had them as far back as I can remember, but just on my face for the most part. I probably have less than 20 on the rest of my body. I'll see an increase on my face when we hit the beach, but not by much. All of my kids have freckles too. None were born with them, of course, but they all started to get a few around age two. They are like Dalmatians who get their spots later. Lol. None of them are gingers, nor have they had an increase through the years. They get them on their faces by a certain age and that's it.

What Girls Said 4

• The majority of white guys I know here don't care for Asian guys dating white girls but I know a lot of Asian guys who hate and try to make everything to undermine relationship of white guys and Asian girls, and some want to use white girls like some trophy of affirmation because seems that they want to get attention for dating a white girl instead of being accepted like any normal couple, I think some Asian guys want to have something for their ego and they want to see white guys angry but in general white guys don't care for Asian guys dating white girls. I see much more hate of Asian guys and problems invented against white guys dating Asian girls to make Asian guys feel better and safe about Asian girls not going for white guys because hurt the ego of some Asian guys, basically some Asian guys don't want Asian girls going to white guys and want to have white girls and have this problem with ego and racism much more in Asian guys.

• I've heard Asian guys have overly involved mothers, but I dunno if that's true.

• This is true but from a western perspective where individualism is highly valued. Asians are from a young age trained to be team players. There's a hierchial cultural system where the elders are respected just because they're older but this comes with an obligation to take care of your inferiors. Anyway, mothers are usually very involved indeed. We see it as a good thing and because we're loved differently, we also take care of the elders. I know there's a psychological epidemic of America elders being lonely and not looked after by their children. My brothers a counselor and he tells me about it.

• I think a lot of people in America feel very lonely... Probably the price of independence and tranquil domestic life. In other words - there is no free lunch!

• I don't think there is.

• Naw. I'm Caucasian and had an Asian boyfriend and I never had anybody say anything

What Guys Said 3

• I think the Asians have a small penis stereotype is the main reason why. Which has been statistically supported.

• There is a stigma. For white guys, he's going to be seen as having yellow fever. For white girls, they're going to be seen as "settling". This isn't a huge factor, both Asian guys and girls can date people of any race, it's just a mild, statistical factor to life.

All people are a little racist. That's just the way it is.

• You're right. Settling because whites are at the top of the racial power structure. So they usually think thr Asia with the white girl is rich or super smart... or just doesn't fit any of the stereo type... is built well endowed etc

• Ah... sweet... glad to have more of us out there reversing those stereotypes!

• Oh for sure! I gtta represent for our brothers in the struggle. We have so much to be proud of especially in comparison to other non white races... China just started 2015 as the most economically powerful nation over the US and Koreans work more hours than any other nationalities etc . Anyway, I lift weight and try to break this weak Asian stature stigma to being socially awkward etc since I m very socal and assertive. Well ne alright lol aparently a third of Asians in the states are married to Caucasians. ... I bet it's the Chinese mainly... they have more men than women so the sorta have to look elsewhere

• y should it b weird? interracial dating is acceptable :)