I met this girl on a online dating site, she accepted me on facebook and we have talked for a while, but now my heart is broken?

I met her on a online dating site where she was looking for a relationship anyhow she accepted my friend request on facebook and replied to all my messages, I thought i had a chance and fell in love with her after watching her youtube videos.

She said:
Aww i;m sorry, i think you' seem nice but im not looking for anything at the moment, hence me deleting that pof account. Thanks though :)

I just don't understand as why would she add me from a dating site and then says she isn't looking while talking to me all the time whilst showing signs of intrest but she did mention she was thinking of moving to chester.

Most Helpful Guy

• was she the same gal u were mentioning?

damn... at least does she wnt u as a friend?

• Yeah I'm confused, upset and depressed I just don't understand all the signs were their and everyone said she wanted me to ask her out

What Girls Said 2

• She changed her mind.

• You have to be more emotionally cautious when it comes to on-line dating.

• I am but when a girl adds me on facebook and displays loads of signs she likes me its a bit hard not to be im human

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know online dating can be like this , some of the girls are very fickle about things and aren't even sure what they want. I found it very tough to make progress on those sites compared to real life I felt things went further

• They rejected me all my life something that we all got to learn to accept
    life isn't over just move on

• Maybe she met someone else and wanted to let you down gently?