Should I break up with him?

A guy in my class asked me out and I said yes, even though I never really had any feelings for him. He is 100% head over heels for me and he's already thinking about our future together. I was never really planning on dating him that long cause my boyfriends usually break up with me in about a month. He's also my friend's best friend and she would be mad if I broke his heart. Our relationship is kept a secret though because he doesn't want to get picked on for dating me. Only 2 other people know. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are sure you have no feelings for him, break up... but are you sure you have no feelings for him?

• Usually I fall for guys really easily, so that's the main reason I said yes, I thought I could learn to like him, but I couldn't

• I come from the sticky plaster school of thought just rip it off no point dilly dallying around.

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 4

• guess u should keep him, if in case u don't wanna destroy yer friendship :)

• Yea but I have a BIG crush on someone else. And I don't like being stuck with one guy unless I truly want to be with them.

• I'd break up with him. If you don't like him there's no need to stay with him and let him get more attached to you

• if you don't want to date him break up with him. If you like dating him don't break up

• How could you be such a b****?

• I'm sorry😥 it's just that I usually fall for guys really easily and I though I could learn to like him, like I usually do, but it didn't work this time and I feel really bad.

What Girls Said 3

• If you're sure there aren't any feelings on your part then break up with him. It's not good for either of you to be together when things are one-sided like that. Just tell him that things don't feel right or something.

• you should tell him that you don't like him in that way and break up. and damn i wish i had that problem

• Y do u want this problem?

• I'm sure there's someone, just wait, there's a guy out there who will completely adore u, and honestly I'm not really the type people like in general. I'm usually the type of person people avoid so I have no idea y anyone would like me such to the where its a problem.

• Yes you should.