Guys, What do you think about a girl that has a serious demeanor, and she's really attractive? Is that a turn off?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Being serious is not a crime. But, turn on that charming smile for a change

What Guys Said 19

• Definitely not a turn off, but having a serious demeanor and being really attractive will more than likely scare off the more shy types

• no then... she'd b repellent :/

• That would be a big turn on for me.

• I have a problem of being too serious sometimes and I think it's a turn-off for women so I suspect it's the same for men.

• It would be a "turn on" per say. I love strong, dominant, and powerful womyn.

• Probably a turn off TBH with you. I loooove confident, outgoing, social girls that are happy, laugh and smile often. It's huge for something I look for early on.

• It's a turn off for me. I like cute cheerful women, not serious boring ones.

• Not really a turn off. Depends on whether she has a sense of humour or is a bitch or not.

• Any examples would help a lot

• Not for me. I am a serious person and I appreciate a pretty face with something behind it.

• yes to me it´s a turn off. i like uncomplicated chill girls.

• It's not a turn off for me but I think a lot ofguys would be intimidated by a woman like that

• it can be if she is serious to the point of being dour.

• No that's not a turn off

• I like it.

• It would depend on how serious her demeanor is.

• That is the type I like right there!

• ill speak in general for men most of us don't like it

• bad girls dont attract me. nice is cute