How can I get my girl back?

My girlfriend ended things three months ago because she wasn't ready to be in a real relationship. The problem is I completely love this girl. She is currently in what is refered to as a rebound relationship. We still text and snapchat back and forth everyday. I need to get her back. I an desperate. How can i accomplish this?

Ok i guess i see what you are saying. Thanks for the input ill try it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait it out. Rebounds don't last. But get on with your own life. Let her see that you are doing so too. Including dating or at least hooking up with other girls. It's counterintuitive but it will work. Then both meet up, fuck and get back together.

• How does getting together with someone else help me get her back? Also how is it fair to the other girl since i will be pretty much emotionally unavailable? Im just trying to get as much info as i can, i think your answer was very helpful. Also we are both waiting for marriage so that won't be happening.

• Getting together with someone else above all at least allows you to get on with your own life brother. It may seem counterintuitive, but your girl will see a lot of things from this: Mostly that you are a high quality guy who doesn't sit back feeling sorry for himself about what could have been, you are out having fun, and that most of all you are capable of living life without her, that is most attractive since it shows the reason you were together in the first place is that you valued her, and so what time you did have together you gave up for her, it wasn't because you 'needed' her. It was about respect. But you respect yourself too. So you go out and live your life. Ok so you dont need to go out and date other girls. But at least go out and do activities you enjoy that may bring you in to contact with other girls, other girls are people too and you may make some good new friends. You meet a nice new girl too that actually wants to be with you right now - which is what you deserve.

What Girls Said 2

• There are over billions girls are in this world who are better than that girl you like. Have a gr8 life

• Tell her how you feel.

What Guys Said 2

• let her go bro... even if it's rebound... u can't take her away from another guy :)

• He flirted with her before we were broken up i could give a flying fladoodle if he gets offended

• You can't :)