Girls, upon first meeting a guy what do you want? What will have to happen in order for him to get your number?

Whatever the setting what will make you give a guy your number. What do you have to see from him. Also do you think it's possible for you to give your number to an average looking guy whose looks are neutral. Like if he is confident and seems genuinely interested in you. If his looks are neutral is bit enough?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Neutral is fine. I've always thought about the types that I've been attracted to, but each guy has been different in terms of personality. As long as the guy is kind, sincere, and can come up to me in some way to even just say hi or stand beside me (shy guy) then usually my interest is peaked. It's not that hard, especially if i'm attracted. Just be a good person, and if both of you are attracted to each other and you are able to take the lead (from my experience, if a guy can initiate more often, im already interested. Shy guys who fade in and out are too tiring to deal with) then i think you'll be fine :)

What Girls Said 10

• Absolutely 'so-so' looks are enough, as you put it. If a man has a certain draw for me (a vibe, if you will) and is confident and kind, strikes up a good conversation, sometimes I just have a gut feeling and will go with it, regardless of how he looks. Women are very intuitive. If they sense you're genuine and kind, there's a good chance she could accept your offer. Not definite, but better chance than someone who comes off arrogant or boring.

• I would give my number to a nice guy who smiles at me, is respectful of me as a person and who can make me laugh. I'm not into ludeness, rudeness, party type guys who are full of themselves. I don't like guys who are overly loud and obnoxious. I prefer down to earth types of guys.

• Oh, and looks are not everything, but I actually prefer average.

• Well then I should start asking for numbers because you just described me lol

• Go for it! Don't ever get discouraged if a girl or multiple girls turn you down. Use it as a lesson. Step back and re-evaluate the types of girls you are asking. I hear guys getting discouraged, but they fail to look at what they are doing wrong. If you only go for one type of girl and they each turn you down, try a girl who is different from them. We can't do the same things over and over again and expect different results. When I say different types, I am not referring to looks. You have to be more observant. Look at where you are meeting them. Look at how they are dressed compared to how you would dress. Observe their behavior and the way they carry themselves. Look at the people they are with. Just be observant and realistic. Will she genuinely complete you and vice versa in a relationship? That's the biggest question. A couple should be complementive of each other and they should each bring out the best in the other person.

• -confident posture and tone
    -eye contact with her lips
    -be as funny as you can
    -flatter her in a SPECIFIC way ("you remind me of that girl from thrones, the gorgeous blonde one. Are you english? god you're beautiful. what's your name?" vs. "you have beautiful eyes"
    -buy her drinks or pay for her lunch. that would honestly make her wonder if you're some kind of knight in shining armor. Guys don't do that shit anymore
    -be straightforward ("look, i know this sounds absurd, but I have to see you again. what do i have to do to get your number?")

• pay for her meal* basically, gift giving in some way. yes. right off the bat.

ALSO: COMPLETE CHIVALRY. hold open doors, don't touch her without permission, be super respectful, don't talk about other women disrespectfully, and apologize before indulgent or possibly inappropriate flattery, in a confident tone.

• If I find him reasonably attractive, he seems nice, and comes off as genuinely interested in getting to know me on the inside.

• Reasonable thanks you

• i like someone that is genuinely interested in me. if i can actually have a good conversation and the guy be funny and respectful and i can tell that he isn't just scanning the room with his wiener for any piece of meat, then he will probably end up with my number for sure

• Chivalry :)

• I thought it was dead lol. No I'd consider myself as showing chivalry but I don't know if it's enough 😕

• Gosh, I hope it isnt! Try being funny. Throw some jokes at her :) And overall just try to be polite and respectful. Be yourself and let all your good qualities shine through... cheesy but true 👍

• I hope girls like puns. I say them all the time. I tell bad jokes but love it 😁

• I want someone nice and they should be able to make me laugh. Above all though they should be able to carry a conversation with me.

• Just get a good conversation going and joke around a little but keep the conversation away from anything sexual but let her know you think she is attractive - after about 10 minute conversation thatnis going well (she is smiling and making eye contact and seems interested in what you are saying) then give her a compliment (eg your're beautiful)

• Nothing to do with looks as long as you are generally good looking, its more about confidence and social status.

• Social status sounds shallow no offense. If it has to do with materialistic things then maybe she's not for me.

• No your confusing social status with monetary/financial status. Its not the same. Have you ever read a book called the mystery method? If not you should. It helps guys pick up girls but in actual fact it talks a lot of sense. Social status is about been a leader basically. Financial status is not enough. Women want MEN. Men stick around. They support their families. Thats what been a leader is and it is best exemplified through social status. No girl wants a loser. But a loser can be rich or poor. Carry on with what you enjoy. Live your life. But really live it. Thats what makes you a leader. Thats what gives you social status and thats what makes you attractive and thats why social status and confidence is more important than looks (and money)... Is that any better/ clearer?

• And girls love a guy who can dance... Just so you know.

• We either click or we don't.