Guys, should I leave?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 5 months. I know he's deleted his dating sites as we deleted them at the same time. Yet, he never brings me around his friends. I have met his sister and his brother though. I just find it odd how I am always the one to bring him around my friends, yet never have I met his. he's told me he's loves me, and he seems like he cares. I know he's not cheating cause he's gone outta town for work in a camp. He hasn't or even said anything about changing his relationship status on fb. Am I over thinking all of this?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you're overthinking the situation. If you want to meet his family and friends, ask him. And his FB status means nothing, as far as I'm concerned. I don't change my FB status when I'm in a relationship; it's nobody else's business.

What Guys Said 6

• Some people like to keep things private since a lot of people tend to medlee in relationships namely guy friends

• Maybe he has no friends? :/

• you're waay overthinking it.

• maybe he is too cool for friends.

• Yup, overthinking. Just talk about it with him, that is better.

• Just ask to meet his friends.