He lied to me and I think he has a gf?

I've been seeing a guy for a month now and on the first week I asked him if he had Facebook and he said he didn't have one and I asked him why and he said because he didn't like those stuff
but I found his profile and on one of his pictures there's a comment of this girl and her picture is a picture of them together but she lives in another country why would he lie to me? should i confront him even though i seem psycho for looking for his Facebook? Or should I just tell him I don't want to see him again? What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are in a committed relationship with someone, don't feel the need to "respect his privacy". That is a myth (that everyone deserves privacy. If he is cheating dump him.

You should go to marriagebuilders. com and read about "total honesty" also read their info on privacy. I know you aren't married but the info applies.

What Guys Said 1

• why not?

it'll be like the show cheaters.

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell him you don't want to see him again.