First love I still think about him everyday and still feel the same. How do all of you feel about your first love?

• Never got over it
  • Totally over it

Most Helpful Guy

• My first love is the one that made me the way I am today; messed up.

What Guys Said 3

• She is a completely different person from what she once was. The attraction was so real for over a decade, but gone now.

• I wouldn't say I never got over her. We never had anything anyway, I received the good ol' "you're not my type", but I do still think about her from time to time even though I haven't seen her in like 15 years.

• I didn't have the guts to talk to girls back then and she was interested in me. I wasted my chance.

What Girls Said 4

• I have never fallen in love. I know now that when I am ready for a healthy relationship with someone, I’m confident in what I want and what I deserve.

• I mean... he's still cute and I think that if he hadn't graduated, I'd still have a crush on him but I'm over it.

• Was over it for many years.. Now I'm thinkin about him again. Ugh

• Lol he was a dick.