How can I attract a white girl?

I would love to date a hot white girl just for a casual relationship but I do not know if they like Asian guys

0|0
5|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I always see these kind of questions. We are not trophies!

3|2
    0|0
  • be attractive, they will come

0|0
    0|1
  • Try a dating site lol

0|0
    0|0
  • talk to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start talking to one

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• My girlfriend is White so I'd say maybe not try hard... just cause you have to have a white girl

1|3
    0|0
  • well some do, some don't. Don't be so focused on this idea that white girls are all that different from others. A better question would be, how do i attract girls in general, because they all operate in similar ways. As an Asian man, the main thing you need to prove is that you aren't some super nerdy basement hentai watcher suffering from massive social awkwardness. That's the bad stereotype Asian guys have to overcome with some women... but this can be dispelled within like the first 5 - 10 minutes of talking to a girl, so there shouldn't be much issue there

1|0
    0|0
  • https://i.imgur.com/WBmYO1H.jpg

... you gotssss this.

2|0
    0|0
  • there r many white gals who r into Asians :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go out there and start talking to one

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say most probably don't, but there those who will. Just gotta find one.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's into anime she probably is into Asian guys too.

0|0
    0|1
  • haha well be confident and don't be a typical self hating Asian

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you black? WTF

0|0
    0|0
  • Better leave this topic. And do your work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a lot that do, white girls will go out with anyone so long as they're nice to them and treat them right. Plus there has to be an initial spark to lead to a fire.

There are some racists out there, just watch out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Become rich ;-)

0|0
    1|1