Guys, would you go back to a girl you couldn't see a future with?

My partner and I dated for a couple of months, we had been friends for years previous to us dating. Because of this I felt we shouldn't ruin our friendship over something that wasn't going anywhere and that I couldn't be involved with something that wasn't progressing further. I told him because things hadn't developed I felt the best option was to have some space and try and resume our friendship.
We didn't talk for about 6 weeks Although he had sent me a few messages - I hadn't replied as I still had feelings.
after the 6 weeks we started chatting again and then we Met up and we talked about getting back together. We have been back together for about 3 months now and things seem to be going better, we see eachother a couple of evenings a week and usually a night together over the weekend.
i feel it's a good step that we have gotten back together as I wouldn't assume he would come back to me if he didn't want to see things progress also?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• if there was no future... no need 2 bother i guess :/

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not understanding. If you guys both want each other, then why not have a future together? Or at least try?

• if there's no future, why waste ur time?

• Yes... you not prophet... u have let events unfold to determine the future