Ever have a bad goodbye? Or before you left the person you cared about it didn't go how you hoped? Leaving for Vegas and the boyfriend didn't say any?

Leaving for a girls trip to Vegas this weekend and so last night I cooked my boyfriend dinner and thought we were going to have a great night, but I ended up spending most of the night in the kitchen and he spent most of his watching tv. Before we went to sleep I told him I want to have sex in the morning and he laughed and said alright. This morning he wakes me up and says it's time to go. No sex nothing. A little bummed I grab my stuff and get ready to leave. I give him a big hug and he says ok let's go now. Like as if he just really needs me to get off of him. It was hurtful. Now I am just really annoyed. He gave me a kiss, but didn't say any goodbye or anything. I don't leave until late tonight so he could see me again, but he works out every day and he would either have to cut that out or leave early. Is it sad I don't think I will see him again before I leave? I'm being a little needy at the moment if you couldn't tell. Maybe he just wants it to be over with all ready, but it is just hurtful.

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems like something has to be wrong with him if he's acting that way, what man turns down an offer like that? I guess the only exception would be if he was always like that from day one. If this is all a sudden change then I'll take a guess something is wrong. Are you able to talk with him?

• Well we normally don't have sex during the week, but still I'm leaving and won't be here all weekend.

What Guys Said 6

• maybe he's just really excited to have his solitude, or he's bummed that you're going to a girl's trip to vegas and he is stuck at home. but anyways just brush it off and have fun.

• THere are no goodbye's only see you laters, at least that's how it is for me and my Girlfriend
    I don't ever say goodbye, maybe because of being in the military but I always come back to her after a deployment, saying goodbye is as if its a one way trip

• I think he just wants a couple of days to himself but I see why you're upset. It's very rude not to even say goodbye. P. S. I'm shocked that there's a man who turned down sex with you lol

• Or he could be upset that you're going to Las Vegas without him

• That's rough I guess you will find out when you get back

• I think he just wants time to himself. So, the quicker he gets you out the better, it's not insulting, sometimes we all just need time to ourselves. Besides, you're leaving!

• Well don't be so insecure about your boyfriend.
    Your boyfriend loves you dearly. Who will not want such a pretty girlfriend like you.
    He must be not feeling in the mood to have sex in the morning.
    Chill enjoy your trip
    your boyfriend will not cheat on you.
    TRUST ME!!!

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. It's usually how it goes. You can't really plan life.