Do you guys have a preference in race or ethnicity when dating? Just curious. And if so why? If not, why not?

Racial preferences Is it because of certain features or characteristics?

I don't mean it in like a racist or closed minded way. I only mean if find yourself more turned on by one than the other. Not putting down anyone. All races be different beautiful features.
Thanks for the input guys! The moral of the story is, beauty is perceivable in all races and people. But not everyone has a beautiful personality and that's more important so enjoy finding that someone !

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have any preference at all. I've actually had relationships with quite a few different races, Asian, white, brown and I'm crushing on this black guy at the moment. If they're attractive they're attractive and I'm going to go for them 😈 hehe

And though I don't mind any race, I'm finding that the most attractive people are mixed race. They're so good looking!

Examples:

images.sodahead.com/.../...00_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...05feeb15dc.jpg

• Yes two races make beautiful babies! I think it's good to see more than one race too. The whole point of this question kind of leads to mixed babies in a way lol

• Neither of your examples looks good.

• @notverycreativeguy it's ok for you not to be attracted to their look but it's also ok for others to think it's beautiful.

What Guys Said 15

• I'd be lucky to even get someone to agree to date me, so I couldn't really afford to have a racial preference even if I wanted to! Beggars can't be choosers, right? Hehe!

But no, I have no such racial or ethnic preference!

• No, I never liked the idea of limiting myself based on skin color. If I find her attractive and we have good chemistry, that's all I need.

• no... not at all :)

• I've found that I'm the most attracted to White and Asian women.

• Thats interesting. How come?

• I'm white, and people are naturally attracted to their own race. With Asian girls, not to call "yellow fever", but Asian girls tend to be, on average as compared to most other groups of people, more petite than others.

• Black booty, white booty, yellow booty, purple booty.

Booty is booty. Don't matter what skin color or origin it's from.

• I find light skin and Hispanic women extremely gorgeous. I think it's the skin tone, hair, and I don't know they just always catch my eye lol

• Honestly I almost exclusively date white girls. I have no problem with girls of different races I'm just usually more attracted to white girls.

• Nothing wrong with that. I'm more attracted to black guys but I would def be open to any race.

• I have a preference but it doesn't really matter. I prefers white girls, but I wouldn't object to Asian, black, or other races. If it's a girl I really like, I don't care

• White only.

• 0|0
  • Asian.. preferably Korean.
    Well I'm Korean so..

• Thanks for being honest. So is it because you've grown up around Koreans or is it a natural physical attraction?

• hmm I feel more comfortable with them than the others. Also I like how they look.

• That's cool. I feel the same about black guys but I think all races have hot guys.

• I do

But not in terms of what I find most attractive, but where I've had the most success.

• Oh ok, what do you mean?

• Success as in me being able to get with the girl. I like all races, but I haven't had success with white or Asian girls. So their an example of who I wouldn't prefer, in terms of success.

• That's interesting. I hope you find someone who appreciates you. That's most important.

• White only for me.

• I'm white, and I've always found middle eastern and Asian women to be beautiful. Not sure how common this is, but I've always been drawn more to women outside my race.

• Na.. if they hot, they hot!

What Girls Said 4

• I mean, where I live is predominantly white so I've only dated dudes who are white. That said, I am not exclusively attracted to white people. The people I've been exposed to however, have tended to be predominantly white.

• I totally get that, who you're surrounded by directly effects the dating pool.

• Mm I've mainly fancied white guys with dark hair and dark eyes who have warm friendly faces lol.
    I've fancied guys from all ethnicities though so it doesn't matter

• I have no preferences, I've just never really found any one race more attractive than the others.

• Yeah I do. I like certain features usually but sometimes it doesn't always stay true.

• What racial preference would that be?

• Thanks for being honest :)

• No prob