Why do guys see me as a hoe & not wifey type?

Everytime i talk to a guy that seem to only want me for one night & only see me as easy access or something , when im totally not , im actually the complete opposite of what they think of me. My boyfriend thinks i won't be faithful to him cuz of wht his friend thinks of me & now he feels like im not the wifey type. He thinks some guy already had sex w. Me when im a virgin & he doesn't seem to believe me, why is that why do guys see me as like a hoe or a freak or sumthen when im actually a prude btw?

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up with your boyfriend, if he let's his friends bad mouth you and doesn't believe you when you tell him things, then he obviously doesn't respect you. Don't worry about how people see you, you'll find a guy who loves and respects you for who you are.

What Guys Said 5

• Just because majority of guys want to sleep with you that doesn't mean they view you as a hoe. They simply see you as very sexually attractive and you may just have a type of vibe and personality that makes guys melt. Though you may not view it as sexual you may turn on majority of guys without even trying! Just be yourself and if your partner feels that you are a hoe I say he isn't the one for you. Your partner should love and respect you for who you are! Not what others think of you be it true or not.

• hmm.. you must be hot.

• You're probably really good looking and confident, and he's insecure.

• Eh you're 17. Typically guys in that age range are looking to fuck not love. Also you're probably very athletic/good looking and everyone thinks you're a whore as they believe you can get any guy you want.

It's also a jealous mentality they have. And since you're boyfriend is probably 17 as well, he's being a total dumbass and listening to them.

It gets better when people mature, usually in their early 20's. I remember when my mentality changed from "Damn I'd fuck her" to "Damn... I'd take her out on a date" It's one of those tings that changes with maturity. Unfortunately, some take longer than others, and there are a few people who already have that mature outlook at an early age

• stop dressing and acting like one.

its that simple.

What Girls Said 7

• I have no idea why a man would mistake you for a garden implement. Do you hang around in sheds covered in dirt?

www.ruralking.com/.../005071649.jpg

• Although it is wrong of them to make assumptions about your private behaviour based on the clothes that you wear, it is possible that maybe you dress a bit provocatively, or wear "sexy" make up, or if you are really flirty, etc.

Regardless, just keep being you and don't worry about what these boys say. You'll be out of high school soon enough and, believe me, high school doen't matter once it's over. As for your boyfriend, he needs to treat you with more respect and believe what you tell him about yourself. If he doesn't, fuckin dump his ass! You're 17 - it's not like this was going anywhere anyways.

• maybe it has something to do with the way you dress yourself

• Probably based on how you dress and behave. And maybe you're really pretty. If you flirt a lot and are super touchy and wear skimpy clothes and are pretty it's just what guys are going to assume.

• U have a point there , but im. not flirty at all

• Regardless of how you present yourself though, it doesn't matter. Eventually you'll find guys who aren't assholes. I agree with the girl you gave MHO to also, your boyfriend is kind of a dick to you. You can find better im sure.

• maybe the way you present yourself

• I doubt they do.

• You're obviously doing something to make people think that. People don't just get that idea. A friend of mine was a virgin but she was such a major flirt that men thought that she was slutty. It wasn't even the way she dressed. She dressed modestly, but her behaviour around guys made her think she was the type that would sleep around but not be a cheater. She was beautiful but she never had a boyfriend. Guys wanted her but just to have sex.