What to do with my angry boyfriend?

Two days ago, my boyfriend and I got into a fight in text. He started the argument, and felt that he had to correct me on something I was not wrong on. we haven't talked since then, and my pride is getting in the way of talking to him. I don't feel like I should text him first. Yesterday was our day to hang out, and he never bothered to text or whatever. I just want this to blow over, but part of me wants to get back at him badly because he doesn't seem to care. Our relationship has hit rock bottom lately, and this is only making things worst. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should send him a message spelling out the fact that this was a stupid fight and you want it to be done and over with, but that you are tired of always being the one to give in, and that this time, all you want is for him to acknowledge that he started a stupid fight and apologize for it, and that once he does, you will apologize for exacerbating things when you said a bunch of stuff just to piss him off. Tell him that you want to work things out, and that you want to stay together, but that you are not willing to be brushed off or not taken seriously.

• it would be a forced apology. I don't even care for an apology. But I'll be stupid if I text him first

• OK. Well, I gave you my advice. I don't have anything else to add.

• I appreciate the advice, nevertheless. I'll keep it in mind.

What Guys Said 3

• pride or boyfriend? which will it be.

• I'd rather have my respect than have to give into it, and then he interprets me not to be serious.

• as long as you two remain in a relationship, he will trust me, its not a question of if but when.

• Alrighty, thank you :)

• I think, let him apologise first. He needs to learn to cast aside his pride for his girl. It will benefit him much in his marriage in future.

• if he doesn't care... take it as he doesn't want 2 do anything with u :)

What Girls Said 3

• Do you love him? Do you want things to work out? Then you can talk to him first, tell him you just want to get passed this argument and get things back to normal. You two probably need to sit down face to face and talk through any problems you're facing in a calm and mature manner.

If you value your relationship, you won't "get back at him", that's immature and petty.

• I'm tired of being the one to fix the relationship. Up to this point, every argument we had I would be the one to give in, and get him to talk to me. He has even made fun of the fact that I like to talk things out. I had warned him before that I was already at my breaking point of breaking up, and that I wasn't going to try to fix things or be the one to put in the effort anymore.

• If you're at your breaking point, and you feel like he doesn't value your relationship, then break up. You shouldn't always have to fix things, and if he's mocking you for wanting to talk things out like an adult, then he's obviously not mature enough for a relationship.

• I already told him this before. If I talk to him, I would only be going back on my words. He obviously doesn't take me serious enough, which is why Im not texting him until he does.

• You need to choose pride it will help you in the long run. I PROMISE!!!

• If I may ask, how would it help in the long run? I don't want to come off as someone who can't compromise, but I don't want to give it at the same time. If he wanted to talk, I would. Im just tired if fixing everything

• You should take a break.

• Breaks never work. You either work it out, or you break up. A break only allows the person to find someone new. And when we took a break last time, we both gave in to work it out. I'm not willing to talk to him, anyways.