Girls, would you rather?

Date a smooth talking flirty bad boy type or a good ole country boy who likes to have fun? Both guys would treat you according to their 'type'.

• bad boy type
    25% (10)
  • country boy type
    75% (30)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't particularly have any sort of interest in either. If the guy respects his lady, and treats her right I don't care if he's a bad boy or a fun country guy. We also gotta be able to share the same common grounds in order to get along.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• I grew up in the country, and if we're sticking to wide generalizations, country boys tend to be honest, loyal and hard working - all good qualities that any woman would want in a man. That said, I hightailed the fuck outta dodge the moment I turned 18 and didn't date in high school because I was terrified by the thought of spending the rest of my life living there!

0|0
    0|0
  • Country guys are not my type at all.

But I would rather be someone's country queen than a bad boy's doormat.

0|0
    0|0
  • country i guess. though i highly doubt a country boy would be into me. the idea itself is just beyond ludicrous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Country boy type!

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad Boy if it's Jason Statham-like. If he's an arrogant douche who thinks he's God's gift to women? Neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't trust people who are too smooth. You should be nervous when you're around me at first. I'm quite the catch.

0|0
    0|1
  • Smooth talking flirty. No that spells out player. He can smooth talk his way into your panties, your bank account your heart and then trash it and leave no thank you. Bad boys aren't my type.

But country boys with southern accents are definitely my type. Especially when they've got cute eyes and a down to earth personality. Love at first sight. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Who ever is smarter

0|0
    0|0
  • country boy for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • They both sound awful but I'll pick bad boys so I don't have to put up with country music.

0|0
    0|0
  • A country boy who loves fun. I am not attracted to a "smooth talking flirty" type of guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why but option A seems more appealing haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • the flirty one if it was just a fling but definitely country if i was serious

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess bad boy. I'm not a country person and am thankfully moving to Chicago next year.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I really don't like country boys so bad boy I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • yikes I pick both :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Smooth talking bad boy type haha

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. I'd pick the bad boy as long as he treated me right and he isn't an asshole. The country boy seems boring to me. I guess it's cause I'm a city girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • City boy type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate 'bad boys'. Code for asshole

0|0
    0|0