Is it weird to develop feelings for someone younger than you?

So i met this girl about 5 months ago, she's 20 and im 24. Now i've never dated young. All my gf's have been my age or older. Now i feel sorta weird about liking a girl that is what I believe a lot younger than me. Her personality is pretty mature, she's smart funny and she doesn't act like the typical 20 year old; she doesn't really drink or party a lot. We started out as being friends and have just been dating very casually for the past month or so, nothing official. However in the past 2 weeks i've noticed a sort of impatience in her tone when we talk, seems as though she wants to date exclusively. We see each other about once a week which is fine by me. After the last time we saw each other though I've sorta started thinking about her more and I think im starting to develop feelings for her. I'm not gonna lie im a little freaked out cause of the age difference, she does look younger than me in what I think is a noitcable way. She's a really nice girl and sweet but i'm thinking of callig it off just to save her time and possible heartache. Am i making the right decision?

Most Helpful Guy

• only 4 years younger?

hardly a difference bro :)

What Girls Said 3

• That's actually a preferred age gap for a man and woman by societies standards

• nothing wrong with it. Go for it :) age is just a number baby ;)

• It's not weird at all.

What Guys Said 2

• 20... 24... all the same go for it

• That is an acceptable age gap.