Is she interested in me?

We've had a class together for the past 2 years. Over that time we've become good friends, however I want to be more than friends. I'm not sure if she's interested though. We talk every day, we tease each other, we tell each other about things going on in our lives, and both of us are interested in what the other has to say. She's only talked about other guys in a dating way once around me, but only because her sister coaxed her. Is she interested in me, or am I in the friendzone?

P. S. She has been single the whole time. I only heard secondhand about her having a date once, but it went nowhere.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you've known her for two years and never asked her out, you're probably in the friend zone.

• Well we were only acquaintances for the first year, and I just haven't had the guts to ask her out this past year. She's been single the whole time

• What stopped you?

• I don't know, I guess I just felt scared that she'd reject me. I think I'm over that now. I do plan to ask her out at my birthday party in about 1.5 months, because I won't see her really until then.

What Girls Said 1

• Friend zone? There no signs

What Guys Said 1

• guess as a friend chances r... since she was mentionin about other guys :)

• She only did it once because her sister asked. She hasn't mentioned anything in front of me about liking other guys in the past 2 years besides that one incident