Is it normal for him to still be talking to other girls?

ecently met a guy online. I wasn't really looking for anything serious but he seemed nice and normal so we met up. We've been on 6 real dates (dinner, concert, bowling, movies) which is uncommon these days. He always pays and even invited me to a show that is over a month away. He didn't even try to kiss me the first 3 dates. He texts me at least once daily to see how I am or make plans for the next time. So far everything seems really good. I'm not looking to make him my boyfriend right away and would like to go slow. However I can see on social media he is in touch with one other girl quite frequently who I think he met on the same dating site. I don't see how he would have time to see her with his busy schedule and our 2-3 dates a week. But I am just wondering why he would continue to stay in touch with her when it seems like he is into me?

Most Helpful Guy

• he is probably talking to other girls as well in case you leave him. It sounds like you are having fun but by taking things slow and not fully commiting to being his girlfriend, it is somewhat non commital at this point so, why he is probably giving you most of his attention, he still is talking to others to keep his options open because there is no official commitment yet.

If it bothers you, talk to him. If not hold your tounge and maybe start warming up to moving this relationship a bit faster.

What Guys Said 4

• if they just TALK... guess it's ok :)

• I guess he thinks it's okay to juggle 2 or more chicks, since none have decided to officially put their flag on their territory.

You said you wanna take it slow so...

• Bit too early to be trying to restrict him don't you think. It's probably nothing.

• Well if you are dating exclusively then he is flirting and that is cheating. Leave him

What Girls Said 2

• If you want to take it slow but be exclusive at this point you should just talk to him... no point wondering - being direct best way

• Have you had sex?