Girls, Kiss on the first date? Yay or Nay?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Yay! I don't get intimate with a man for quite a few dates but first date I consider a kiss a lovely way to seal the deal so to speak. If I wasn't kissed by the end of date one I imagine I would be very intrigued and confused, and would probably go on a second date out of sheer curiosity. haha. But I also may be a bit insulted too, I'm not sure... I have never not been kissed on date one. :) If you feel chemistry and the date is going well, go for it! No need to question it too much. If you don't feel comfortable or you think she's not going to reciprocate then hold off.

What Girls Said 11

• Yup, I mean if the chemistry is there, why the hell not.

• If it goes well then yes.

• yes, if I feel like something can develop into something more sure.

• if there's connection and both of you are enjoying each other company, why not? but of course, the guy should starts it first

• Yes if it's not like a blind date where it's the first time you meet. If you've known eachother for a while then yes :)

• Yeah, but only if he starts the kiss not me.

• It doesn't matter as long as you want to you can't whatever you want

• Depends on how long you knew them

• Nay. There's nothing wrong with making people wait. There's no need to rush

• yay.. it makes both of them close

• I've never done it