Should I even bother with this girl?

At my job at a restaurant I'm a line cook, and this waitress flirts with me. I'm litterally the only guy she talks to there and she asks me to do stuff with her. My only problem is I'm young and obviously balding. I wear a hat in the kitchen because I'm required, and she's never seen me without it on.

My question is do you think if she saw this it would just turn her off? If you discovered a guy you liked had thinning hair would you be instantly turned off?

• I would be turned off
  • It wouldn't bother me at all
  • It would bother me a little, but not enough to stop
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• yea it's different when someone where's a hat and u get used to him wearing that hat. I used to work in a kitchen myself and one of the workers ALWAYS wore a hat and i never saw him without it, the hat looked good on him. Then one day he took his hat off to go for a break, i swear to god... he looked like a completely different person... i was like WTFF that's how he really looks? What happened is that i got too used to his hat which looked good on him and then when he took it off he had like curly hair which i usually am not a fan of. So my reaction was like: Damn, i guess he doesn't look that good after all.

Now my advice to you, next time she passes by, make an excuse to take off your hat and let her see your hair. If she continues to hit on you, that means she still likes you. If she stopped... then bad news. But i must say that, at first she might be shocked or 'taking in' your new look (who knows maybe she finds u even more attractive) so give her a week or two. If she still didn't hit on you after that then it probably was a turn off for her. It sucks but this is something u'l have to face sooner or later, better do it now than later. This is the type of thing that u need to do as early as possible before she gets tooo used to ur look.

What Girls Said 4

• It would bother me a little. But just because that probably would never even occur to me that he might be balding.
    So more like surprise/shock value than anything else.

But that wouldn't stop me because I'd, obviously, already like him.

+ if you're balding, I'd just shave it off - much more dignified (than eventually trying to comb it over or something o. O)
    The BEST thing you can do is be confident.

• It wouldn't but different girls think different. Think you should hang out with her. Get out of the restaurant

• Don't worry if she that vain who cares.

• Just shave your head

What Guys Said 4

• Only one way to find out isn't it? No it shouldn't bother her as much if she really likes you like you said she does

• maybe yeah maybe not... no, only if she doesn't care bout MPB :)

• some chicks PREFER bald guys. like Jason statham. They find it reassuring apparently. But I doubt it's most women.

• I think that your insecurity about it is way worst than the baldness itself.

I got bald way earlier than normal and it was never a problem for me.