Girls, What do you like most about your boyfriend/ex personality and traits wise?

What made you date him and love him so much? ;D

Thanks 😘

13

Most Helpful Girl

• He's very sweet, and thoughtful, and open. He's not afraid to make his opinion known and stand up for his beliefs. He can make me laugh or smile when nobody else can. He's always looking out for me, and always supportive.
    He's also not afraid to be blunt with me, to gently point out my mistakes so that I can fix them. And he's never been mean or abusive in the three years I've dated him. He hasn't even called me any names. Not even a bitch during moments Im sure I deserved it.

He's a little on the skinny side, but it makes it easier to bear hug him :) he's got beautiful brown eyes, a slightly lopsided, adorable smile, and such a huge heart.
    The only downside is that he lies to me sometimes. But I'm beginning to understand that it's not to hurt me, it's to protect himself. I think he's slowly learning that it's okay to be vulnerable sometimes.

What Girls Said 12

• What I like about my ex is that he doesn't care what people think. I admire him for that because he lives his life exactly the way he wants to and doesn't listen to anyone. He's honest with himself about what makes him happy and he goes for it.

He has many flaws (some of which were deal-breakers, obviously...), but he is still an inspiration to me.

• He's sweet, smart, funny, shy, honest, direct and we've got a lot of interests in common. He's comfortable to be around -physically (very cuddly <3) and psychologically (something about him just makes me feel at ease). He cares about me, he'd never hurt me, he trusts me and I trust him. He's got the most beautiful smile, and I LOVE his voice. He's always willing to try new things -not just with me -it's his attitude towards life in general. He's so enthusiastic about the things he cares about -and he's happy about showing how high I am on that list.

• I think I was drunk the whole relationship. I don't know what I fell for and I look at them now and do not know what I saw. I'm completely dumb founded. I think the main thing was I fell for their smooth words and the idea of how great they were. But in reality they were jerks and used me. Not in my current relationship he is amazing. He truly takes be into account about everything and loves me even when I'm bitchy. He loves me for me and I love him for him. We have our ups and downs a d have made it through everything. And the best gift he could have given me was our baby boy!

• So your ex...

Was the lad the typical '@-hole'?

I'm sure it was his confidence and his way of handling you in social situations. He sounds to be good looking?

Maybe a little bit of charm?

• Wot's the difference?

• The difference is when you are arrogant you don't care about others and is cocky. When you are arrogant you just care about the chase and not the catch. Confidence is being sure of yourself but still have concern for others.

• For me, I fell in love with my boyfriend the first day I met him. I don't know why, but I just did. He's a hard worker, and someone who is truly down to earth. He's a great friend to his friends and is someone who they all respect. I dont know. He's just one of those guys I could never get over no matter how hard I tried haha

• I loved how he was invincible.

• Explain? ;D

• Maybe he was there but not really

• Take a nap and try again ; )

• he was spontaneous, attractive, smelled nice, and fun!
    and those deeep talks at 3am haha

• I never dated anyone but there was this guy I had a thing with a big big reason was evade he played with my hair and made me laugh

• And he spent like 40 min on a machine trying to win me a stuffed animal on the boardwalk 😂😂😂

• Aaaaauuuuustinn babbbyyyyyy 😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️

• Him being tall, nice, funny, and easy to make laugh. He was very accepting, but I wish he was more understanding about things. He was a great guy over all!

• His confidence! When we first met his first words were "Hi, I'm sexy. I mean Luke"

• He always tried to make me feel comfortable and he cared

• Well the guy I'm referencing is neither.. he's an ex-almost I suppose :/

He's very sensitive and willing to have deep conversations about feelings and all that jazz with me; I love that, that sense of trust between us. Also he's very eloquent and intelligent; and honest, and a truly kind person

• I love how unique he is and his great sense of humor-- he can always make me laugh