How to be happy with being alone?

My ex old lady left me for an old boyfriend, i was played hard. can't stand thinking about them havin sex and sleeping together while im at home alone. How to deal with this? Dont really want a girl right now, cause i loved her so much. Dont even believe i'll find another girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Being alone is okay, Feeling alone is bad.
    If I was in your shoes, I'd go do stuff... like doing sports, playing music, having fun with friends, whatever, try something new to get your thoughts off this, find a new hobby and meet new people while doing so :)

• Thats the thing man. I'm out every single night. I can't even stand to be at home anymore, because my thoughts always get the best of me. But the girl i loved being with someone else, and having sex with him just disgusts me, and makes me lose all hope.

• I know it's easier said than done, I had the struggle myself, but... you need to try to get over it somehow... She left you for someone else... why would you care for someone who just betrayed you like this...
      She doesn't deserve you..
      That's my mindset though

What Girls Said 3

• Take some time out for yourself first... then do try and go on a date, it could open up your eyes and you might realize there's other people out there that are a better match for you :) that you like more. I know I won't feel like that right now though. So treat yourself right while and do what you can to get your mind off of her.

• How do i even begin to take time out for myself, while i lay in bed at night and all i think about is my ex having sex with some other guy. Its disgusting and i can't even believe it..

I know i need to move on, but i dont know where to start, i dont know how to get the fact that she is with someone, and moving on, while im all alone.

• FIND ANOTHER GIRL cuz this one obviously wasn't the one for you, find a girl who loves you

• you have to learn to deal with it first.

What Guys Said 5

• enjoy yer freedom... simply ;)

• Get over it by accepting that life isn't a fairy tale and sometimes things don't go your way.

Set yourself free and let the chips fall where they may.

Focus on your interests and goals, that'll help a lot.

• From personal experience is just go out with friends, family memebers and just have fun! Enjoy yourself, hell meet another girl! you'll realize, that there are really other girls out there.

• give it time you'll forget about her

• Just forget about that skank and move on.