I haven't ever had a boyfriend? and im turning 23?

I m a 23 year old girl and never had a boyfriend, i kissed two guys, got really intimate but im still a virgin, i feel like there wasn't any emotional attraction... im ashamed and i might never find a guy. My sister of 19 has a boyfriend and i can't even find one... what am i doing wrong? Maybe i dont go out much... but the guys that go to clubs only want sex

this is me

http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/uwamin/library/

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you're very pretty so it probably has nothing to do with appearance. I have friends who haven't had boyfriends yet either and they range from 23-25 and they're perfectly lovely, it just hasn't happened for them yet either. There's nothing wrong with you, you probably just haven't met the right guy yet. You could try online dating? I'm attempting that now so we shall see how it goes haha but it doesn't hurt to try. But don't assume it has anything to do with anything being wrong with you because it's very likely that's not true.

What Guys Said 10

• Please, you're gorgeous. I haven't had a girlfriend myself...
    Honestly you can probably get a boyfriend pretty easily, the fact that you haven't means that you're holding out for the right dude, and quality is way better then quantity, what are some of your interests?

• 23 never had a girlfriend as well ;)

and u look pretty :)

• If you are unwilling to have sex you will have a hard time finding someone

• I know how you feel. I am 25 and have never had a serious relationship.
    been on lots of dates, kissed few girls, got "kinda" intimate with one, no sex.
    the last girl that met my parents was my prom date,

• You look almost exactly like one of the muses from Disney's Hercules movie 0. o

But hey, in the fullness of time, I'll guarantee you'll have someone.

• hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa

• i've never had a girlfirend at 22, and generally yes guys look for hookups at clubs, how many people started their "how i met your mother" story with a club

• Im 23 and never had a girlfriend

• Be patient, it will happen one day.

• seriously, that is you in the pics?, that is very hard to believe you are still single, i swear!!

• i know...

• Also what is your height?

• Any lucky lately?

• I'm 23 too and never had a girlfriend, I've given up now lol. But you look good based on these pictures. You should give right signs to guys to make them approach you.

What Girls Said 4

• You are very pretty but guys your age just want sex majority of the times especially the ones that go out clubbing on a regular basis. Maybe think about having a change of scenery, go to the library, join a self defender class you might find a like minded indivisible there.

• you've got plenty of time.

• I can't really tell what keeps you from having a boyfriend, but I don't think it's because of your looks if you were worried about that (since you gave us some pictures). Keep looking for a handsome guy that will like you as well, I'm sure you'll find one some day

• It's not you it's them!