We haven't seen each other in 5 weeks, should I text him?

I've been "talking" to this guy for three months now. Evereything was going fine until we got to May. i haven't seen him in five weeks. (we've only ever been away from each other for two weeks). i spoke to him two weeks ago and eveything seemed fine. i asked him if we were okay, because he was being distant, and he said we were fine. But has made no attempt to ask to see me. (usually he is the one that asks.) Should i just ask to see him? we're both in school, and have started finals so i guess he could be busy. What should i do? i really want this to work.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just a text to check in with him or ask what he's been up to (in a neutral or kind tone without any aggression at all)

• An example?

• Like "u busy?" Or something like that to start even a short conversation. You take it where you want from there. Don't jump to a conclusion, if you seem accusing he might back off entirely

• ty for mho

What Guys Said 3

• better wait after finals... not a good timing :)

• I think it is ok for you to text him.

• i texted him last. i don't want to seem like the only one making an effort.

• yes, text him

What Girls Said 1

• yes you should.