Girls, Would you or would you not (Lesbian/Straight)?

I've never had sex with a girl, but I know for sure that i'm bisexual.
I've always have that connection to girls all my life. Sexually, physically and emotionally.
I've sorta been friends with a stud for more than a year now. It's a long distance friendship kinda thing.
She's confessed to me that she has a huge crush on me and fantasize about me. I must say that i've been feeling the same way too.
She's very sweet and charming.
We've planned to meet up this summer, but it had to be cancelled twice.
My question is, would you have sex with her on the first date?
Cause i've honestly been thinking about it.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't. Relationships are meant to go slow at first. I'm not saying that you're dating. Also don't take it too slow for then she may lose interest in you. It has happened to me before. So take things at an acceptable pace. Maybe after 3-5 times of seeing her then you guys can become sexually active with each other. What seems more reasonable is more like a first kiss maybe, or a kiss on her face and maybe a few hickies on her neck, but don't go too far. I know cuddling and holding hands is a great first step! I wish you the best at your first meet up! I'm bisexual too and I know quiet a bit about these kinds of things (surprisingly) so message me if you need more advice! Stay positive about it! :)

What Girls Said 6

• I'm a biromantic heterosexual. I'm into girls emotionally but not sexually. I've had sex with a girl before since I was dating one, even though I was not attracted to her that way. It was mostly for her pleasure. Anyway, I think you should go for it. :) Whether you wanna have sex on the first date is up to you, but I think you should meet up

• I wouldn't have sex with her but if we had been friends for around a year I'd probably make out with her.

• Hard to say because I don't know how close you actually are or how your relationship works but for your own safety I'll say no. Go out and maybe make out but I think it's better to wait.

• You know what? Having sex with a friend can be a little awkward afterwards. At least in my experience it has been.

I think maybe you should wait but this is completely up to you.

• Go for it! :)

• I totally would.