What is your "Perfect" Partner?

Describe your perfect partner. What they look like, how they act, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some things I would want are: good with kids as I want my own, she loves me for who I am and I lover her the same (duh), outdoorsy would be nice, love of travel, and just someone who I have good chemistry with and can make each other laugh. Basically someone to be my crazy fun loving self with :D

What Guys Said 5

• a gal who loves 80s music as much as me :-p

• I don't know maan. I want her to have 2 legs, 2 hands, 2 boobs, 2 eyes, 2 ears, all teeth, a vagina, and hair. Oh and not to be retarded.

• My perfect partner is a rather dominant and assertive woman, who is sweet and likes to cuddle. Preferably also into videogames.

• one that doesn't ask penis questions all the time ffffffuuuuu-

sorry what was the question? oh right, partners. I like girls.

• There is no such thing...

What Girls Said 3

• A sweet, charming and honest guy :D That's all I ask for.

• I'm really not completely sure...
    for the most part, I want someone who loves me to the moon and back a few hundred times, someone who respects me, someone who is honest and I can trust (this is kind of an issue for me), someone who i'm attracted to, and someone who I can be myself around, and not worry.

• Someone who understands me :weary: