Make it stop! How do I suppress these negative feelings?

What is this negative vibe I'm having?

Whenever I'm spending my time with my crush and she coincidentally meets one or more of her friends (both guys AND girls), they then started to talk. I feel neglected, and there is this negative feeling coming towards me. I just wanted to dish it out and vent my frustration but I know thats not fair to her. Thats why I tried my best to suppress these feelings whenever that happens. I know it makes me sound like a very insecured person, but its just the way I am. How do I make it stop? (p. s I still haven't rage in front of her YET. She is still talking to one of her friends atm)

Is this insecurity? Is this what jealousy feels like? Ugh, I feel so shitty right now. I try to smile but I can't.
What do you all reckon I should do? x_x"

I see some people say try not to let it get to me, but specifically how? That negative feel i'm having right now has decreased a little bit after that small break but I know its gonna come back anytime sooner.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's insecurity. You need to work on your self esteem.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, it sounds like a little bit of jealousy. It's normal, just try not to let it get to you.

• Always have that one quote that you can recite in your head. I do, and it helps. Talk to your crush about it.

What Guys Said 4

• That's quite a vivid picture lol. I would say ask her out, see if she's interested in you, cool, if not move on.

• Its jealousy man everyone with a crush has been there itll be alright

• remember there's a reason for how ur feeling

• you shouldn't suppress those feelings because they'll just come back up.
    just stop being jealous, she's talking to her friends. you don't have any entitlement over her so just suck it up